Thanks!

Looks great, I like it.

3 Likes

@Tarkur I think this is for you!

So, How it looks?

6 Likes

This looks really good dude!

2 Likes

That’s a really well done Miru Nuva, there. Round of applause for Antroz2007. :clap::clap::clap:. I am being sincere.

2 Likes

Thank you very much guys!!! You really encourage me!
And I am Antroz. Try to write more correctly. Thank you again!
And I made the stormer helmet too for @EmperorDuckie

5 Likes

Gracias (that means thank you bc rules :P)

how do you rate it in a scale from 1 to 10?

8.5! It looks great!

Thanks!

Very cool drawings! I like that you pay big attention to details. Could you draw the Vanguard Volitak?

2 Likes

I can try it

Wow, You all say that i have very good drawings. I never thought that they will be so liked

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING AND PLEASE DON’T DOUBLE POST AGAIN LIKE EVER- THE COOL NINJA

3 Likes

I say that because I believe they are good drawings. It would be cruel if I didn’t share my honest opinion of them professionally. Seriously, I am speaking from experience, don’t let doubts and fear decide for you; decide to do something in spite of doubt and fear.

The only time you really fail is when you don’t try; because when you don’t try, you hurt yourself and learn nothing.

No matter if te attempt succeeds or doesn’t, you can come out the better if you try to learn from the successes and shortcomings of those attempts and build off them.

2 Likes

Wow. I don’t know how to say it but WOW.

2 Likes

Thanks. Keep up the awesome work. :smile:

3 Likes

Can you draw Corroder’s helmet?

1 Like

You have a good attitude!:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment, Antroz2007.

2 Likes

I guess I never confirmed it. Yes, I was referring to Ehlek’s head. Everything looks awesome!

2 Likes