Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Topic

Central, I live in Missouri, I edited it into my earlier post…

Never mind my question then. so let see 11:00 AM would be 1:00 PM for you correct

Yes… I think…

1 Like

Are you free next Saturday by any chance?

I should be…

1 Like

Okay good lets see if any one that knows how to play on roll 20 we join us. if not I’m sure I’ll be able to learn it by then, and we can have a one on one campaign if you can make it. Now whose going to be the DM.

I volunteer to NOT be the DM as I am still a D&D noob…

1 Like

People who wanna play D&D? FINALLY!

How do I sign up?

2 Likes

Do this.

One time while playing with my three brothers, (I was DM). They ran into a regenerating tree monster. My brothers were getting their butts handed to them. Two of them were knocked out and the third ran away. The two who were knocked out were so mad for being ditched that after they woke up they engaged in battle with the brother who got away.

That brother killed both of them. Fratricide and betrayal is now kind of a thing whenever we play.

2 Likes

Is this, like, still a thing? 'cause if it is, I’d love to join a campaign.

1 Like

Ironically it never happen sadly. I’m still not really sure what happened to be fair.
We can give it another try if you want. I’m really dying to play again.
By any chance can you be the DM though?

Possibly… would have to figure out a decent time, and I’d have to learn how to do DM layer things in Roll20… but I could. How many people would be playing?

1 Like

I know next to nothing about roll20 so you are already a better choice for DM
I don’t even know who still wants to play. we should probably make a sign up topic once we get everything figured out.

1 Like

so… we’d have to nail down possible times, I’d probably keep things pretty simple as far as tokens were concerned, and I’d have to come up with a story… seems doable. For me, wednesday or thursday nights would probably be ideal. I’m on CST.

1 Like

Correct.

I’m not really sure what this means. wait never mind. Yeah that sounds like a good Idea.

I can help probably with that. Just PM me.

I pretty much open every day except Sunday. And if you have read the rest of the topic you already know my time zone.

Though I have a real random family so yeah. so yeah finding a period of time where I can just take few hours and play a game well be a little challenging for me.

I think Wednesday afternoons or nights would work best on my side. Also, I’d definitely use a mic, but text is still an option on Roll20 since there’s a chatlog. In one of the campaigns I play, we’ve gotten into the habit of doing a lot of RP stuff in chat while keeping voice coms open for important battle information and/or DM storytelling.

1 Like

I usually have about two hours of free time in between 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. And like I said earlier I may have to pause, to attend to a family matter. Usually my dad asking me to do something he can no longer do.

Hmm I believe I have mentioned already that I do not own a Mic. So I would be doing every thing in the chat. I’m not sure if that will be problematic or not.

No issue. 6:00 to 8:00 for you, if you’re on PST, would be 8:00 to 10:00 for me… it’s a short window, but I think it could work out, yes. My only other real option is Thursday night.

1 Like

Okay looks like we have a time set, good. Now we need to see who else wants to join us or if it will just me and you. Also what edition?