Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Topic

wow can’t believe I never found this

yeah D&D’s great, I run a game for some of these shmucks on the boards I’ve known forever and they never cease to amaze me

started playing last year in july, been having a great time ever since

3 Likes

I love D and D. I have yet to find a local group that is relatively clean and generally a positive environment, though.

I’m starting up a session with my family during Thanksgiving break.

2 Likes

I have been running two Dungeons and Dragons games recently as a DM. I rather like the game, and have run four campaigns previously.

My current games:

• An adventure called “The Last Dragon Emperor” I am running with family. Homebrew setting and campaign based on Eastern Asia. I have had them fight hobgoblins to protect a small village and they are protecting a small baby dragon. The setting, called Pung, is in the middle of a six-way war and the party has to decide what faction they wish to be part of.
  • An online adventure called “Legacy of the Dragonlords” which follows the aftermath of another campaign of mine where the nation of Lysandus (which is basically England and Scotland) was nearly taken over by the Knights of Black Dragon. The players are uncovering a plot of these Black Dragon Knights resurging, and it is up to them to ensure Lysandus is not threatened by these powers again!
1 Like

It’s strange. I watch DnD campaigns and related content but have yet to actually play any tabletop rpg. No idea where to find a local group or if it will be worth it.

1 Like

Game stores tend to attract weirdos into the hobby, maybe try to find some friends for it? Online is also a viable option. Always play with people you know though.

1 Like

still not entirely sure if i’m gonna get fully into this or not, but the fact that i’m currently resin molding dice should be a pretty strong sign towards one side over the other

1 Like

Dragon born. Got to be dragon born all the way.

1 Like

My Thursday dnd party left me and another player alone for 2 hours and I started a war. It was supposed to be a short roleplay session, and it escalated really quickly when I kidnapped/rescued the former queen. Then I used the queen as a figurehead to organize the people into a revolution against the other queen.
…whoops

1 Like

For a random D&D fact, I successfully wasted a Wish on moving my friends out of an Ultraloth’s firestorm to save them, then used another to instakill said Ultraloth.

Also, within a year or so I should have a complete Bionicle mod for D&D. None of it play tested, but filled with all the basics of Toa, Dark Hunters, and villains.

How did you cast wish a second time? Was this in the same combat?

He had an earlier unregulated wish that he used to wish for more wishes.

2 Likes

I had an Efriti Bottle that gave me three Wishes.

LEGO IDEAS - 50 years of Dungeons & Dragons!

So this is a thing now.

The contest sounds awesome and I want to enter, but I know next to nothing about Dungeons & Dragons. =P

just make a dice tower.

2 Likes

Make a Kanohi Dragonborn and have him fighting the heroes of Knights’ Kingdom. And have Doctor Strange emerging from a portal at the same time.