Eljay's AMA

I am happy as long as you guys don’t have another leg day at the podcast.

What you think of the new Brickonicle characters?
(the new toa and their personallity)

I’ve always wondered: what is the story behind you yelling “Whisper Club!” anytime people start whispering?

~W12~

2 Likes

It was a MNOG With Meso thing…I think…

1 Like

No real thoughts, I don’t follow the franchise. Ven does, however.

They haven’t been greatly explored yet, so no thoughts.

Goodness, it’s been so long… I actually kind of forget why I started doing it. It may have been due to MNOG, but I feel that it was before that.

3 Likes

I remember it from before MNOG. I thought it started between you and Kahi, but I’m not sure. It’s an ooooold joke.

1 Like

An oldie but a goodie

1 Like

i want to say it was in a very old podcast

like maybe ep 50-80 range?

1 Like

What does MNOG mean?

Mata Nui Online Game.

4 Likes

Oh…

1 Like

Do you think that the rahi Nui would make a good villain/conflict set for Brickonicle?

2 Likes

I can 100% confirm it had nothing to do with Kahi. It was with Meso, but it may have started off recording.

I think that’d be cool to see.

2 Likes

The Brickonicle will have a animation or something? Something? At least a literature topic? I can’t see the point of Brickonicle if we just make some plans…

It’s possible that we will eventually do that, I’m just unsure when that would be.

1 Like

Well you gotta make plans before you write a story, right?

1 Like

Do you hate me? sorry about the maybe immature question but I’m only thirteen

Dude probably wanted revenge on pohatu for stealing his tornado
BTW are you gonna do similar art for all the toa mata por just lewa
IMO: lewa is boring, he just seems like the blank slate toa, Gali has her chest hand, onua has a different connecton of head, kopaka has a shield, Tahu has a sword of burning fire, pohautu is built completely differenty and lewa has an axe and a machine gun? I thought it was a gun because pohatu and tahu have more different hands but that seems to be like a theme and they could’v done the same for lewa, why didn’t they? which leads me onto my next question why is lewa your favourite? is it the mask? Your first set?

How to make someone not hate you:

Step 1: Don’t ask if they hate you.

3 Likes

No, but you are incredibly immature and you need to work on that.

Because my favorite color is green and Lewa’s personality is my favorite.

5 Likes

Do you collect any other kind of figures aside from constraction, or more specifically lego?

What is the best Exo-Force set and why is it the Grand Titan?