Eljay's AMA

I’m not sure why anyone would think it’s temporary. We’re hosting Mr. Farshtey for as long as he’d like to answer questions.

If you allow me to include MOCs that then became canon creatures, that’d make it easier.

The AMA topics will be rendered useless and be closed, yeah. We will eventually be using the sub category.

2 Likes

Any at all.

Do you see any similarities of characters/stories between the Bionicle universe and DC universe?

what is the single worst designed lego brick in the history of the lego Company in your oppinion?

I do not.

I don’t know enough bricks to say.

I know you’re more of a Marvel guy, but do you have any interest in checking out Wonder Woman at some point?

Will you put the ttv parodies such as my favorite, collecting parts, on iTunes. If you do I will buy it right away.

Actually, I ended up seeing it on launch day. Excellent movie, really enjoyed it. A shame she’s in a really poor Cinematic Universe.

At the moment, we don’t have any plans to do so. That may change, but I’m not sure. We haven’t really discussed it.

2 Likes

[quote=“Eljay, post:3584, topic:5385”]
Actually, I ended up seeing it on launch day. Excellent movie, really enjoyed it. A shame she’s in a really poor Cinematic Universe.
[/quote] As a followup to what @OraNui said, do you think WW may be a sign that there’s hope for the DCEU to improve? If you think about it, only two out of the four released are bad now. (Man of Steel was tolerable, right?)

I’m not sure. There’s always hope for it to improve, but I think they need to get right of Zach Snider as soon as possible. I also haven’t seen Man of Steel, but from the many debates Kahi and Ven have had, I don’t believe it was a good movie. WW did the character justice. MoS and BvS did not do Superman any favors.

1 Like

On the current discussion, what’s the number one strongest point the current Marvel Cinematic Universe has going?

Josh Whedon is right now post directing Justice league, as Zach Snyder is taking a break from working after a loss in his family.

Joss Wheadon is only handling post-production and some reshoots, so I doubt he’s going to do anything drastic to change the film. Snyder is going to direct JL2, tho.

1 Like

For me, it’s the humor and the family friendliness of it. They’re just good movies, and they’re fun.

4 Likes

Eh…

Not sure how well the ‘family friendliness’ is when in something like Avengers 2, they swear as much as they can and then make a joke about it. Hopefully they’ll realize they can make a movie good without making it stupid.

While there is a degree of maturity, I feel that over all there is a sense of family friendliness. There’s a rating for a reason, and while it’s debatable, I don’t actually think it’s that big of a concern. Maybe Guardians 2 pushed it a bit, but I dunno.

And I also wouldn’t call any of the movies stupid. DC, I can easily say parts of those movies are ridiculously dumb (i.e Martha) but I don’t know about Marvel films.

1 Like

Your favorite singer?

If Bionicle had another game, what genre would you want it to be? I’ve personally would like a rpg where the toa’s mask powers can change their stats and abilities or a fighting games similar to MVC

1 Like

Just for kicks, since this topic isn’t locked …

1. What originally got you into Lego, and BIONICLE for that matter?
  2. What is the story behind your username?
  3. What is your favorite kind of music, perhaps band or album?
  4. Besides the face reveal thing, what inspired you to wear a Miru? Perhaps it would have been easier to not turn on your webcam (though that’s far less creative)
  5. What if I were to 3D print you a peelable banana? Provided I fix my 3D printer of course.
1 Like

Don’t really have one.

I’d want the game to be very similar to the fan-made BIONICLE: Masks of Power.

1. I had always grown up with LEGO, seeing as at least one of my parents had it in some capacity growing up. As a result, so did I. And one day when in a local toy store I had spotted Gahlok-Kal and was immediately interested. History ever since.
  2. My original online user name was Lewajohnson. Many close friends would obviously shorten that to LJ to make it easier (and because there was another guy around at the time who had Lewa in his name). One of those same friends ended up extending it out to Eljay, which I then adopted as my usual name everywhere.
  3. I can’t say I have a very specific taste in music, just whatever sounds cool. I absolutely dislike rap, dubstep and heavy death metal.
  4. From a young age, I had always made masks and makeshift Miru’s to wear for fun, cause it was cool. I just ended up adapting that into my online persona.
  5. If you did that and brought it to me, I’d give it a bite.
6 Likes