Eljay's AMA

Can you swim?

~W12~

1 Like

I don’t really have one.

I think that large battle diorama was really cool. And I like all the Lewa concepts.

Nope. I do not know how to swim. I’m slightly afraid of being in large bodies of water (ranging from a pool to the ocean) and will actively avoid them.

6 Likes

What is your opinion on turtles ( not the Mutants)

2 Likes

Can’t swim and afraid of large bodies of water?

No wonder you love Lewa so much.

9 Likes

@Eljay You said you have a snake. How many years can a snake live?

1 Like

I think turtles are cool.

It varies from species to species.

5 Likes

What kind of snake do you have?

1 Like

I had a corn snake.

7 Likes

And how many years life a corn snake?

1 Like

Man, you were right.

Everything’s made of corn!

13 Likes

Eljay, I’m grateful for the help you gave the fan wiki, but upon checking two of your trivia bits, I find them inaccurate. It’s possible that I simply am miss-hearing the episode numbers when I listen to The TTV Podcast - 256. Varderan did not host TTV 119, and there was not a year break between TTV 100 and TTV 124. What are the correct episode numbers?

Search it.

Unless I’m misremembering, I didn’t say 119. He hosted 198.

And regarding the year break, I realized this shortly after the episode, but there were two episodes I was thinking of. Issue is, I can’t recall which they were.

While we’re on the subject of inaccuracies, TTV didn’t start in 2011. It started in 2010.

4 Likes

Just checked the recording, and yeah, you did say 198. Thanks again for your contribution to this project.

1 Like

No problem, I think the wiki is a great project and I appreciate all the work you guys are putting in. I’ll be assisting with editing during the first week of August, if that’s cool with you guys.

3 Likes

Y’know, we appreciate your flexibility with the concept and the crowd-sourced execution as well. If I had a page on a wiki, I’d be obsessing over its content.

If you’re alright with 'em, I’ve got a few questions to ask concerning TTV history and such. Don’t worry if you can’t get to all of them right away.

• TTV started in mid-2010, right? When did iBZP initially begin?
  • How did the early members of iBZP get you interested in joining? How well did you know Meso and Var beforehand?
  • In this video, you, Jon, Meso, and Venom set up the casting call that led to Phweffie’s arrival on the cast. In it, you guys refer to two female “cast” members; Alena and one other. Anira? Nira? Is she of any relevance to TTV history?
  • In Episode 137 of the podcast, you guys set up the TTE gag for April Fool’s 2015 when Meso and Var “fired” you. Was that planned quite a ways in advance? Did anyone/many people take it seriously?
  • You guys had officially incorporated the channel as a legal business by early 2015, right? If you don’t mind, is it “Pandemic Panda”? “The TTV Channel”? When exactly did this take place?

Thanks again, and have a great day.

1. The TTV Podcast was first released May 5th, 2010. iBZP first released September 5th, 2009.
  2. It was basically just Meso asking “Hey, want to be on a podcast?” After that I was in. I knew Meso and Var somewhat well prior to joining, since we were often all moderators on the chat we all met on. Often clashed, pretty much always because of me. =P But I still knew them well enough to eventually become friends and co-hosts.
  3. Around that time, it would have been Alena and Nyra. And not really, no.
  4. I believe it had been planned about a month before hand, roughly. And oh yes, quite a few people did.
  5. The company name is Pandemic Panda. This took place before BIONICLE returned, so roughly 2014, although I can’t recall exactly when.
3 Likes

I dont know if this was asked but will Greg show up to Makutafest?

He is not scheduled to make an appearance.

2 Likes

Is 40€ a good deal for unopened voporak?

Yes, I believe that is a pretty good deal.