Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“Now, what have you come to talk about? And be quick, before I change my mind and try to imprison you.”

@Tarkur
Nearby Tarkur, there would be a surge of electricity. Its stray bolts crackled around him.

“Sure thing honey. Let’s just go to a more private space.”

Michael’s eyes narrowed suspiciously.
“… Very well. This way.” He reluctantly said, shooting a look at all the guards and he entered an empty room.
“Now, what do you want?”

She entered too.
“My brother.”

Tarkur turns around searching for the origin of the sound. He feels an odd conection to the sound something familiar.

Watcher looks at it,
“You’re expecting me to immediately know what it is…for all we know it’s an id. They travel a lot, wouldn’t surprise me that much.”

Akem smiles someone else must be in the system, since he didn’t trigger these lights. He left the lights and began searching through the system to disable the weapons.

Mournful primal calls are a common occurrence in whitegate with some prisoners longing to reclaim the horror they once held. Ever since the uniter arrived cries had echoed throughout the complex. But this one was…louder no mere cry that was faintly projected through uncaring corridors. A howl of bitter venomous fury.

##“UBASHAAAAAAAA!!”

Michael sighed.
“Why is Thornrax such a figure of interest lately? Some people have been trying to kil him, and others are trying to kill him. I’m going to make something clear to you: I do not plan on releasing Thornrax. Convince me of why I should.” He said, crossing his arms.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The light-consuming energy continued spreading through Ironbolt.

@Jcton
“But why would Primordial Energy be present in the energy signature if it were an id?” He aske Watcher.

Each surge of energy that flowed through warranted another agonised howl.

Michael heard something wet hit the ground behind him

Watcher looks at the angel,
“If you don’t believe it could be an id, then I would assume that it could be one of my brethren, we are a combination of the two after all. It wouldn’t be surprising if a young Neo-Celestial was sent out to go watch a universe.”

“Because if you don’t, as I said, the entire space surrounding Whitegate will be flooded by millions of soul-sucking vampires just like us. And after we finish this and take him forcefully, we will destroy every single outpost of yours, including their universes. If you just give him to me now, nobody dies.”

Before Michael could respond, he heard something behind him. He turned to see what it was.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

The sable warrior stood behind him clutching his mouth staring eyelessy at the small pile of vomit he had just expelled

Michael rushed to his aid. “Are you okay?! What happened?!”

####“H-how unseemly of me…”

“How civilised.” Raksha said.

“What happened? Talk to me.” Said Michael, turning to Watcher.
“Do you know what’s wrong?” He asked.

####“Th-the noise, the screaming, it won’t stop…”

“Can I get my brother now?”

“What are you talking about?”

@Toa_Vladin

“No!” Michael protested, slamming the doors. “You are to wait!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Shades began wandering Ironbolt, searching for a Steward.