Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

The psychic voice just makes an I dunno sound as it mentally shrugs

The Shadow King formed a crooked, vile face and roared, “WHERE IS HE?!

#“you’re as dense as you are edgy!”

“Reeekt…” Dez said from a corner.

OOC: this is in a different dimension

2 Likes

The Shadow King’s form grew even larger, his smile stretching wider.

If you see him, I want you to pass on a message: tell him that Ironbolt will fall for failing to cooperate with Whitegate. That their pride blinds their rationality, and because of that I will be set free. Tell him that the clock is ticking, and before anyone knows it I will have spread my darkness over the entire Multiverse.” he said. With that, his avatar dissipated into a swarm of shades who swarmed around Ironbolt before zooming away.

OOC: Yeah. The Shadow King is in Ironbolt and Dez is at Whitegate.

“So you need my help with him?”
he asked regarding Sable.

#“ahaahahahaha! you really are a tool, megalomaniacs need to start using their grey matter.”

“Not yet.” Michael said, raising a hand up.
“I need a second opinion.”
With that, he pulled out a small device that appeared to be some sort of pager. The other High Archangels looked at each-other in an unsure manner.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Oh come on…” he said, coming closer to Sable.
He put two of his armoured finger on Sable’s forehead and suddenly his whole body started shinning brightly. The light seemed to move to his arm, then into his two fingers, then into Sable.
Sable’s pain would be gone, or at least mostly. He would feel a little dizzy, but that would not be a permanent problem.
@L.O.S.S-KAL @Mctoran

####“buhhhhh…I haven’t felt like this since I last had a hangover.”

2 Likes

“Thst may have relieved his pain, but his ailments aren’t fully cured.” Said Michael, as two figures similar to Sable Warrior suddenly appeared. Archangel Raphael followed after.
“What’s wrong, brother?” Raphael asked.
“It’s Sable Warrior. Something is wrong with him.” Answered Michael, pointing to him.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“I could do it again. That would fully heal him. Trust me, we’ve been there. It’s that after that I’ll have to eat, and I don’t think you want to give me a guard or a prisoner or somethin’.”

“Exactly.”

He shrugged.
“Meh. If you need me again I’ll be around here.”

####“Just shut off those SCREAMS”

“Do you know what is wrong with him?” Michael asked the Sealers.

The sound of a match being struck then lighting an object followed by the sound of something drinking was heard before a short pause.

Just get him some noise protection

“But how can we stop Ayet’s incessant screaming?” Asked Raphael.