Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

"You fellas wouldn’t happen to know what that was about? " asked the Empress.

The guards shook their heads in confusion, just as confused as everyone else.

“I don’t suppose that one of you handsome fellas would let me out too?” She continued, attempting to use puppy dog eyes on them.

The guards shook their heads in unison.

“You sure? It might be in your best interests to do so.”

The guards shook their heads again.

Swordbreaker smiles,
“What is it?”

Watcher was busy looking over the simulation… part of it felt un-right or unordinary at least. Watcher thinks over it and reads the graph trying to figure out what felt off. The Neo-Celestial had completely zoned out what was going around and forgot the world around him.

Akem would look for a way to simply disable the doors.

Alyxandreon bursted yelling as he pulled two machine guns and started shooting at the four widely. Thornrax and his two partners did not seem affected.

“*Have you learned or heard anything?**” The Shadow King’s voice asked.

@Toa_Vladin
The Gamemaster held up his robotic hand and shielded his face from the blast.

“Humph,” Replied the Empress, crossing her arms.

Swordbreaker looks into the shadows,
“I am always here day and night, for fear that an inmate would kill me and set me free…me learning anything is a highly rare occurrence… though where there is ash there is me…”

Have you overheard any noteworthy discussions?” asked The Shadow King.

Alyxandreon lunged to them, but Thornrax caught him by the neck.
“What was his name? Mihail?”
“Michael.”
“Right, can somebody call that dude?”

“Chatter among guards, nothing of consequence, unless you mean something specific.”

Is there anything brewing within the prison? Something that would weaken its defenses?

The Empress turned back towards the wall, and easily ripped off part of the sleeve of her jump suit. She then waded up the fabric and shoved it into the cell’s sink, right before turning on the faucet.

“If you mean those runes written by my door, then I can certainly tell you the defenses will fall and soon.”

Akem continued to search for a way to disable the doors and open all of them.

@Mctoran
“Sure… Well that’s weird. Sure you don’t got amnesia or somethin’ kid?” Tarkur says starting to walk away assuming the Elemental followed.

Good. I shall soon be free. And this prison will fall. In fact, I have my heralds on Prime Earth working to free me as we speak.

The Empress patiently waited until the sink clogged and the water neared the top.