Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Reopened per author’s request.

“Zack, I like zack.” Zaktra said out loud.

@Mctoran “Then that it’ll be.” Tarkur answered walking through the corridors with Zaktra behind him.

“Excuse me, the sink is broken, I require some assistance!” Shouted the Empress, rattling the bars.

The guard sighed, rolling his eues.
“Very well.” He said, reaching out his hand as the rag was telekinetic ally lifted out of the drain and out of the cell, and all the water went down the drain.
All of this, without the guard even having to step out if the cell.
He shot a look at empress, as if to say “yeah, I know what you’re trying and it won’t work”.

The Empress ignored his response, instead turning towards the cell that the Plague Knight was in.“Hey renaissance fair!” She shouted.

Plague Knight slowly opend one frustratedly.
some people didn’t have the decency to leave someone in peace.
“What do you want?”

“That meger display of power you showed earlier was kinda pathetic, wasn’t it?”

“I could do better, if not for this wretched collar around my neck.”

“It didn’t even hurt,” She pestered.

“My goal wasn’t to harm you. Only to shut you up.”

“I’d like to see you try then, you lousey, pathetic excuse of a geek.”

Plague Knight drew in a deep breath, his semi-cybernetic chest expanding slightly as he seemingly ignored Empress.

@Toa_Vladin
When Thornrax, Raksha, Dez and The Gamemaster had gone, Michael leaned in towards Alyxandreon, passing some sort of weapon to him.
You know what to do. Kill the three vampires, but I want The Ganemaster alive.” he whispered.

“You can’t, can you?” Sneered the Empress,“All that bravado and you’re still powerless.”

Suddenly, Plague Knight’s eyes shifted from purple to a deep crimson red. Empress would suddenly find all of both her biological and cybernetic functions halted abruptly.

She slumped over onto the ground, motionless

@Mctoran

Plague Knight’s fist remained clenched as he continued staring at Empress’ fallen body. Savager grinned as he watched the spectacle.

The Empress remained motionless, patiently waiting for the Knight to release his grip.

@Mctoran

Plague Knight, satisfied, released the grip.

@Tarkur
“So, do you think you could possibly show me the ropes around here?” Zaktra asked Tarkur.

Released from his power, The Empress began to violently shake and convulse, ‘Excellent’ She thought to herself.

@Mctoran