Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

‘Tick’ went the quiet hard sound of fragments impacting flooring

She showed up on command, Wearing a swimsuit mostly just to get looks.

“What’s my problem!” He burst out, “He killed me and sorta ruined my honor. Him being in this prison was the mildest form off punishment he could’ve recieved. However if I get my hands on him I’ll personally see to that he gets what he deserves.” He concluded.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
"This cell, it harms you. " The Shadow King’s voice said.
But I could free you. I can take the pain away and you could be free to carry out your purpose.

@Tarkur
“How are you going to do that? By what you said, it sounds like you didn’t fare too well against The Gamemaster last time.” Said Zaktra.

@Khalsa721
Heads were turned as Aqua walked along. The guard sighed in frustration at Aqua’s odd choice of clothing.
“Do you know why I called you here?” He asked.

@Jcton
“Just promise not to beat the answers out of him. At least not immediately.” Said Michael to Watcher, sighing.

Meanwhile, in Swordbreaker’s cell he would hear a voice.
Someone is coming…to interrogate you. Tell them nothing.

If it’s about my uniform no. I already have a cheerleader outfit set out for tomorrow." She smiled, enjoying standing out like this.

Another burst of plasma shot forward
@Mctoran

The guard sighed again, rolling his eyes.
“Anyways, something is wrong with the wiring and electricity in this prison. I was wondering if you knew anything about it.” He said to Aqua.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
You still think you can destroy me? I’m not even here.

Shadow tendrils started snaking towards the lock of Ayet’s cage.

Another blast and a crack appeared in the door, light flooded in

Can’t say I do. Haven’t seen anything suspicious." She told him, smiling “should we be worried?”

“Last time he had a giant imortal monster on his side.” He told Zaktra

Yes, that’s it. Break free!” The Shadow King said to Ayet.

@Khalsa721

“No, I don’t think so. But we’ve been experiencing a bunch of technical issues lately. I just thought someone like…you would know.” Said the guard.

“And while you’re at it, could you change your outifit into something more…professional?”

@Tarkur
“Maybe, but you didn’t have me fighting him with you last time.” Zaktra said proudly.

“Just becuase I wear maid unifoms to work doesn’t mean I don’t do my job.” She laughed “anyway we probably should check into it. Sounds like something I’d try if I was a prisoner.”

Watcher chuckles,
“I won’t kill him.”

He walks over to Swordbreaker’s cell.

Swordbreaker looking into the shadow spoke,
“You do not order me.”

A few minutes later he would hear Watcher coming to his cell.

Oh God, is she going to wear a maid uniform too?! the guard thought with dread.
“Anyways, I’ll send some technicians later to investigate. Thanks for the input.” He said, dismissing Aqua.

@Jcton
A word to the wise: follow the wisdom of your elders…” The Shadow King said, disappearing just as Watcher reached Swordbreaker’s cell.

@Tarkur

“Maybe, but you didn’t have me fighting alongside you back then.” Zaktra said proudly.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Yes, that’s it. Break free!” The Shadow King said to Ayet, a grin forming on his face.

@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
“That’s enough, break it up!” A guard said as he got between Glar and Empress.
“Glar, enough with the horseplay. Take Empress to her cell, now.”

Meanwhile, Michael sat alone in his office once again. Suddenly, he heard a blip emit from his computer.
He approached the terminal, and found a disturbing development: there were Six life signatures detected leaving from the Slip Ring, followed by Nine other life signatures pursuing them.
“What the…?” Michael mumbled to himself as he attempted to further analyze the data. He found that the first group were not native to the universe, in fact each of them were from a different one. But the second group was native to the universe. Michael rubbed his chin as he tried to figure out what was happening.

Charbydis was growing impatient. He banged on the glass of the tube he was contained in.
“What is it with you? What are you trying to say?!” Michael shouted in half frustration, burying his face in his hands. He signed.
“I’m not perfect. I can’t just know and solve every problem myself, even though everyone expects me to!” He ranted, realizing that he really was only talking to himself as he paced around.

“Of course master.” She bowed, knowing what most if the gaurds thought about her as she left. She honestly loved seeing their reactions to whatever costume she’d cone to work in.

Swordbreaker scoffs, thinking,
Say that when you are older, last I check we are all the same age, since we id were born since the beginning

Watcher looks into Swordbreaker’s cell and looks at Swordbreaker,
“Let’s have a conversation.”

Glar angrily pushed the Empress into the new cell and locked it.

Another line, and air piled into the cell through those tiny cracks, the pressure difference caused more of the plates to shatter allowing the wrathful being of light to finally tear itself from a cold coffin of icy metal.It’s head jerked towards the shadow as a hand struck out and grabbed it by the throat.

The Shadow King only cackled.
Fool, you cannot hurt me, this is but a mere avatar of my true body. I am very far away from here.” he hissed.

The shadow began to burn up, whatever this thing was it was uninterested in joining whatever posse of darkness the shadow king had been cooking up