Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Akem looks at the strangely and touches an access panel,
“Angelica, activate and control the security measures. I want the guns to fire at the guards, and show these convicts who let them out.”

Watcher walks down the halls with a rage of a thousand suns. Any prisoner he comes into contact with he would promptly knock out by manipulation of their kinetic energy.

1 Like

Nimrack walked to his staff. He suddenly made a bolt of shadow , destroying it’s case. He took it, feeling more energy through his body

Without another work, Angelica did her thing.

Suddenly, the guards would see guns be deployed and aim at them.

Before they could even react, they were quickly mowed down by the weapons.

“We’re almost there!” Said The Gamemaster as they neared the prison’s exit.

Akem smiles, walking towards the rest
“Close that exit.”
He commanded Angelica to close the doors sealing the exit.
“Leaving so soon? But I had a few questions, since I did release you all.”

Swordbreaker twists his head,
“Irritus sent you didn’t he?”

1 Like

Savager turned around to face Akem.
"Who the hell are you?’

Akem grins,
“The guy who released you and took that collar off. Now Swordbreaker I was sent here to get you and bring you to my father, I’m sure you have a few ideas why he sent me.”

Swordbreaker glares at the krito fer,
“Oh? Sorry, I’ll visit another time.”

Akem speaks only to Angelica,
If you find the opportunity separate Swordbreaker from the rest.

Watcher continues searching for more prisoners.

Suddenly, from deep below in the bowels of the prison, a great tremor is heard.

Suddenly, the brilliant form of Archangel Fonatello bursted through the floor, he shattered chains dangling from his wrists.
Xalnergy emanated from his body, giving off an ambient humming sound.
Plague Knight bowed before The First Dark Lord.
“Master…” he said.

The Empress took a step back, while also charging the gun.

1 Like

@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Suddenly, just as they all reached the entrance, Whitegate’s drawbridge was blocked off by the Archangels who had reappeared.

“Sorry, but you aren’t getting away.” Said Michael, as he held the chains to shackled, bald dark figure in his hand.
The chained figure, was none other than The Shadow King. He had been reduced to his barest, weakest form: a sad bald man.

Slowly, The Shadow King looked up at Swordbreaker.

Akem looks at Swordbreaker, he could tell that he wouldn’t be able to convince Swordbreaker.
Angelica, it’s time to go, I’ll need you to return.

Swordbreaker jumps down placing his hand on the Shadow King. His power activated which would turn Shadow King to ash, in order to absorb his powers.

The Shadow King’s expression was that of horror, as his body began to crack and split.
What?! No, no this is all wrong! Don’t do this. You were supposed to serve meeee!” he said, as he crumbled apart into dust.

A strange black goo seeped from the ashes of the late Shadow King, and oozed over Swordbreaker’s body. The essence was absorbed into his body, and Swordbreaker would be empowered with the strength of every Shadow in The Multiverse.

His body would grow in size, and he soon towered above most of the other prisoners.
Archangel Donatello, however, seemed unimpressed.

The angels took aim at everyone and were about to fire, when suddenly the wall fell over them from behind with an explosion.

From the hole in the wall, entered a group of several beings. Each being was vile and twisted, a perversion of heroes who were supposed to be good and whole.
They were The Dark Heroes.

Gamemark stood in front of of the group as he stepped forward, his chains dragging across the floor. He sighed as he looked at The Shadow King’s remains and then to Swordbreaker.

Sigh, better late than never, I Guess…” he remarked with a smirk.
“I like your fashion sense!” Said The Gamemaster.

“Who are you? Did you serve The Shadow King?” Plague Knight asked.

“We, are your saviors. And while we did once serve The Shadow King, we have come under…new employent.” Answered Voidmaster. “And in return for us helping you to escape, you must answer to our new leader now…”

Suddenly, there was a new voice that spoke to the prisoners. A female voice, filled with malice and merciless strength.

“Come. It is time you serve your queen.”

To be Continued…