Every LEGO theme ever made reviewed in 15 word or less!

Eh, maybe I was snoozing, add some other music or some humor or something else next time, it felt like this

Duplo is for babies
(20 second pause)
I hate licenses
(20 seconds later)
Only Lego IPs are good

1 Like

Lord of the Rings: 9/10
Indiana Jones 8/10
Scooby Doo 7/10
This is clearly not hating them. [quote=“MistikaFan, post:21, topic:48676”]
r some humor or something else next time, it felt like this
[/quote]

I tried to put some humor by making jokes about the bad ones, so even if the jokes didn’t land, at least I intended so.

Power Miners: 10
Atlantis: 10
Exo Force: 10
Galaxy Squad: 10
Dino Attack: 10
Castle: 10

The licenses rarely ever get that close and if they do its either
“Indiana Jones? Johnny Thunder did it better!”
“The rings too small”

“Kids like Batman but I hate it”
It’s so funny I forgot to laugh, joking about others opinions! Isn’t that hilarious?
“Just look at this duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude”
Way to steal j2g’s jokes

2 Likes

Those seemed to be exceptions, when you gave many original IPs great ranks, and licenses extremely low ranks.

Also,

Yeah, joking about other peoples opinions can be funny if executed well.

2 Likes

As I said already, this was all subjective. I can’t give Star Wars 10/10 since I personally don’t really like it. It was all based on my perspective, not the general Comunity perspective. And still I gave a lot of those licenced themes 6/10 (above average) despite not personally liking them.

1 Like

True, but I didn’t think it was that well executed

1 Like

Okay, then just say you don’t like the licensed themes. I was only saying this because in an early post you claimed to not hate them, and I was saying that you rankings of them proved otherwise. If you don’t like them, fine, but don’t try to say that you like them one minute, then turn around and say the opposite.

4 Likes

Ok… I will try to do that…

I agree with literlly all of your points (plus Primo and baby aren’t even compatible with duplo)