Exterminator, Dark Hunter

First TTV post, hope i’m doing this right.

I haven’t written much of a story for this guy… his appearance mainly just came from a bunch of sources. the gun torso from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Overwatch’s Lucio’s legs, Terminator in general, the arm gear functions were inspired by a MOC by Chro, and the handgun from dead space.

70 Likes

Gun abs.

I dig it.

6 Likes

###GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

In all seriousness, the whole moc is done really nice

6 Likes

Thank you. I only wish it had more system

1 Like

This is all just purely amazing. Thank you for making this.

2 Likes

Your welcome. I’ve never been thanked for making a MOC before. Glad you liked it.

1 Like

Friendly reminder to check out the rules by the way. Theres a section on the main page.

By this many point, I don’t think the references are necessary. But it gives some of the original concept of the moc.

The chest cannon help it stand out from other silver skull moc and I somehow like the back design.
The Kohrak-Kal from the lower legs does break the texture abit, and the shoulders looks incomplete.

2 Likes

Dude… this looks ■■■■■■, greate first post on the messege boards

1 Like

That’s looks great, in specially that Warpath chest cannon on him.

2 Likes

@Hightekdragon Thanks, I tried lol.

@Spiderus_Prime Thank you. I’m glad so many of you like it. Flickr likes it too.

@Square The references weren’t meant to define the MOC, but rather give context and show my inspirations. All my MOCs are usually inspired by some other characters/concepts i see and want to emulate. I’m happy to hear that you think its original, at least compared to other skull mask MOCs.

I debated which Bohrak-Kal piece should go on the legs for a while. Lehvak-kal was out because its a claw, but i decided on Kohrak-Kal because they looked like multiple gears. I thought it would help give that completely mechanic look that I was going for.

The shoulders I have no excuse for however. I was a bit lazy, and I didn’t want the gears in his back to hold something too heavy. Theres enough gears in there that they probably could but I didnt want to risk it.

If there ever will be a v2 i’m considering a gun torso that fires, and remaking the arms. Glad that you all like him. Thanks for the C&C!

Edited for Triple Posting - Waj

Uhh

Pretty cool despite being absurdly weird

1 Like

Man… the leg design is awesome…
The torso is good aswell but I think the shoulder girdle looks a bit strange… somehow… but nothing major. The weapon is interesting but seems to “work”. Overall, very good moc. ^^

I love the gun abs.

Forgive him for this comment.
He’s just upset that he doesn’t yet possess a monopoly in regards to the existence of absurdly weird characters. /s

2 Likes

Yup, Im one of those, I’d like it more if it didnt have those chainaw feet tho

Normally like chest cannons but not here probably because it has no folding or concealment mechanism

The plasma cutter? Not a handgun.

It’s pretty meh imo, completely grey scale, clashing textures, exposed technic torso, low shoulders, not a fan personally.

:c
You just wait good sir
One day

1 Like

@MakutaKirakh Thanks. The leg design was the first of the whole MOC to be built. They weren’t originally intended for this MOC but i thought they were fitting, He’s a bit strange in general isn’t he? The weapon wasn’t originally intended for this MOC either, but i thought it looked like it belonged. Glad you like him.

@Star-Lord The chainsaw feet were designed to look like skates similar to Lucio from Overwatch, as well add some height to the MOC. Originally i intended to use Kopaka Nuva’s weapons, but they clashed with the Kohrak-Kal weapons in the knees, and i thought Onua’s looked more mechanical than Kopaka’s skates. I tried to make them look like they were built into the feet and not an afterthought by adding the silver Bohrok eye on the back, but maybe it didn’t work.

@L.O.S.S-KAL One of the first people I showed this MOC to suggested a folding/concealment method. Personally I like the shape, but i’ve considered redesigning it to either fold down, or even something that can fire. Hopefully both but I don’t think I’ll get there in the next update.

@Payinku Admittedly I’ve never played much of dead space. Just a bit of the 1st and 3rd. I know 2 is the best but none of them really held my attention. I forgot the name of the weapon. As for the MOC, I appreciate the feedback. I should’ve made it more clear that it was designed as a mashup of ideas. I didn’t expect to throw all of them together, which makes him inconsistent.

@Ninjanicktf @Leoxander Gun abs was the foremost inspiration here. The catch/draw. Glad you both liked it.

@Ghidora131 Thanks. He’s a bit of a mess but I think he’s pretty cool.

@Timageness lol I ain’t mad. Though I have to admit I don’t think i’ve got a monopoly on weird characters either. I’ve got a few weird characters, but he’s one of a kind on my shelf.

I think i’ve responded to everyone so far. Thank you all for your comments, even if you weren’t all too happy with it. I’ve got plenty of MOCs left, and some that haven’t been photographed yet. Stay tuned!

1 Like