Exx's Appreciation Topic

I approve of this topic.

Finally getting noticed :sunglasses:

I do am a big fan of dem wars in the stars.

This is probably my most common compliment of all time.

Thats how I want them to remember me.

Pasta is love, pasta is life

Me and takuma are working on it.

We all must contribute somehow.

Gonna put this on my resume.

;_; Im so sorry

14 Likes

Exx gets my repects immediately simply by the fact that hes from norway, while Im from Finland+he likes dem wars of stars and he makes sweet MOCs.

5 Likes

Exxtrooper, you have my respect. You are without a doubt, one of the funniest cast members, and you are a masterful MOC builder. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I like it when Var yells at him.

8 Likes

So apparently Exx is so awesome he can post even after dying.
10/10

11 Likes

who is exxtrooper

He is a TTV cast member.

O. I haven’t even watched any of the TTV videos other than the Rip-Off Bionicle video I stumbled across half a year ago.

1 Like

With all respect, then why are you here? Did a friend invite you?

It’s the largest Bionicle Community I can come across, and I am still riding off the nostalgia?

To be part of a community, you don’t need to zealously follow them on every source of media possible; but just have a similar interest.

2 Likes

To be fair, this Board was kinda created for overzealous TTV fans. However, the fact that we’re apparently the larget BIONICLE community around is quite the achievement, and we’re glad to have you on board (geddit?) man. Welcome! :smiley:

6 Likes

Whoever he is he’s fired

9 Likes

I thought he died. ARE YOU A GHOST!? :scream:

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/YRbftht.jpg

8 Likes