Fake BIONICLE Leaks

Hey Mod Squad can we post the fake leaks to this topic since we all know their 100% fake.

2 Likes

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

1 Like

Since this is a “fake leak” topic, I suppose so.

Don’t try to convince anyone of them being real though.

6 Likes

You know just saying I expected more 2017 fake leaks after the cancellation.

Good job for once, community.

1 Like

I guess the main motivation for fake leakers was to trick the community into thinking they were real to gain temporary attention. Now that people KNOW that Bionicle is dead, the leakers don’t have that same drive to troll :smirk:

4 Likes

Well, fake leaks kinda lose any hope of being taken seriously for a while. considering LEGO announced that bonkle is dead only a few months ago.

(they will no doubt start again in a few years…)

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty sure the BBB petitions started around 2012. I’d expect more by at least 2018

1 Like

Apparently Lime started one the day G2 ended.

7 Likes

Hey, wait a second - I photoshopped the image of the last one for some guy on the BZPower Facebook group! He had the purple parts in blue and asked someone to photoshop it purple, so I also took out the background and replaced it (in the color blending, the image got very blurry.)

I never thought I’d see my own job in a fake leak…

17 Likes

Actually that some guy in the BZP FBG is me.

5 Likes

I assume you put the frame around it, then. I can’t tell whether to be flattered or disgusted.

I could be wrong, but I think that one at the top uses pieces from the Masters of Disaster bootlegs.

it doesn’t just use pieces.

it IS one of them.

1 Like

Wow. That’s just sad.

1 Like

just looking at those fakes like “lolwut?”

I found Tak (but in rather bad quality…)

Imgur

From an ancient Flickr account (TakaNuva111), that hasn’t been updated in years.

9 Likes

Why is that worse than the actual set.

3 Likes

some people think they make sets look better by revamping them but it looks worse,

3 Likes

Thanks man, Now continues my search for the rest of em.