Fake BIONICLE Leaks

Dude some of these leeks are sweet tbh.

2 Likes

You mean Brickthing? I think he also petitioned for Portal in LEGO. He made this, if I recall correctly:

6 Likes

that’s the best thing I’ve seen all day XD

Sorry for this being a little of topic but @TheModSquad do you think that the real leaks topic will be reopened now that leak season is coming around or should it just stay closed until further notice.

1 Like

FYI saying “@ModSquad” doesn’t notify them, so what you wanna do is tag them individually. :wink:
@Political_Slime @John_Smith @legomaster1378 @Chronicler

2 Likes

Not entirely sure. Lemme check…

1 Like

I know I’m just too lazy. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s why I let you do it for me.

2 Likes

A general “Mod Squad” summon would be pretty useful though… (though we do have the flag system).

I’ve consulted with @Chronicler, and he’s decided to keep the main leak topic closed until we get something concrete.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good idea. Whenever a minifigure and Han Solo consult on something it’s bound to be good :stuck_out_tongue:

Also a Mod Squad summon would be a good idea. That way you don’t have to flag anything.

2 Likes

Put that on our ever-expanding list of “■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-probably-never-will”.

4 Likes

But that’s exactly why we have flags. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

3 Likes

Yeah I guess so.
/derp

2 Likes

Tattletale much? Hahah jk jk. I see the potential usefulness of calling mods.

So if you want to contact a mod, like calling them in a topic to answer a small question, would you just flag your own post?

Twas’ thinking that same thing?.

That’s what we have PMing for.

2 Likes

That would take more effort than just @ing all the modds.

1 Like

He said a Mod, not all of them. Again, PM one of us. If one of us Mods doesn’t know what to do, we usually talk about it with other moderators.

1 Like

Back on topic, here is a fake “Good Guy Polybag”

15 Likes

I find him strangely intriguing…

Now I want him to be real.

8 Likes