Favorite Candy?

No worry, you are still rich enough to treat it…unless you at it all, in which case RIP in peace.

1 Like

So at some point we used to have more money than U.S.?

(We did had a ridiculous ammount of chocolate variants, and i mean ridiculous as in 60 different flavored chocolate bars.)

Wealth is not just money, its the overall happiness and content everyone experiences, and chocolates are the gateway to that.

In that case we were more wealthy back then :(.

A little too sickly for my tastes, but I do see the appeal…

British candy is far superior to American candy. So if @Viper ever comes to Salt Lake Comic Con and doesn’t flake, cough cough @Eljay cough She should bring some.

2 Likes

Lindor truffles and everlasting gobstoppers

2 Likes

Those are some of the best stuff man.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention these

KIT KATS

OR PERHAPS NERD ROPES

Sour patch kids, Milky Way midnight, and various things enveloped in dark chocolate including but not limited to, almonds and various other nuts, peanut butter (not like Reese’s but real creamy peanut butter), cherries, and chocolate

Chocolate from Europe is generally better than chocolate from America

Warheads, just pop a few in and I’m happy. Being immune to sour is great, I get to enjoy the sweetness of all these different citrus flavors without cringing.

KitKats and Hersheys chocolate bars.

Some Almond Roca sounds pretty good rn.

1 Like

Y’all are forgetting the clearly best candy

You are welcome to crucify me

2 Likes

Many cite it as one of the most brutal execution methods in history, but even it is too quick for you

2 Likes

Anything and everything sour.

I enjoy torturing myself

1 Like

Sour patch kids, nerds, sour skittles, Hershey nuggets, Lindt chocolates, gummy worms, crunch…

Also, for things with different flavors like starbursts and jolly ranchers, I tend to prefer the orange flavors.

2 Likes

Hi satan my name is mike

2 Likes