Favorite Cartoon?

I’m curious, what is your favorite cartoon? You know, like something on Disney XD, Cartoon Network or even Netflix? It can be new (Like We bare Bears) or old (like the Old Looney Toons)

And I’m talking about American cartoons, not Anime. That is it’s own topic that was started by someone else:

I’ll Start: Some of mine are We Bare Bears, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Teen Titians and Transformers (almost every one, from G1 to RID 2015) and Avatar: The Last Air bender.

1 Like

Teen Titans, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Transformers: Animated.

2 Likes

Regular Show, Adventure Time, Hey Arnold, SpongeBob (1999 - 2003), Rugrats, Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003-2004), Over the Garden Wall

1 Like

You and me have similar tastes.

Oh yeah, I used to love that show as a kid.

(also those years were the only good ones)

2 Likes

I Don’t really have a favorite. But I do like Transformers prime and Star Wars the Clone wars (2009) a lot.

Old Spongebob, Gravity Falls, Star Wars The Clone Wars (and Clone Wars), Teen Titans, Tom and Jerry, old Looney Tunes and Disney cartoons, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, and Spectacular Spider-Man.

Can’t name all of them at the top of my head. Oh, I really hope BIONICLE: Journey to the One can also go on this list.

4 Likes

I can smell the excitement

1 Like

I loved Avatar when it was on. And Gravity Falls.

1 Like

That’s a lot of cartoons.

Shoutout to my first favorite Winnie the Pooh. I’m not sure if it was an actual series or just a collection of stories but I can say that without a doubt it was a huge part of my childhood. This and other shows like Over the Garden Wall and Gravity Falls have made a huge impact on my life.

The rest of my favorites are probably standard, Old Spongebob, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, and some obscurities like Tron: Uprising or Sym-bionic Titan.

1 Like

Oh yes. Over the Garden Wall is amazing. Gonna add that to my list…

Batman: The Animated Series and Samurai Jack are definitely up there.

Hold it right there! Do we really need a different topic for European cartoons? The Frenchies are doing some good stuff, and a bunch of good animated films are from EU.

2 Likes

Yeah, like Totally Spies.

/s

2 Likes

D’OH! I meant those as well! I said American because that’s what pops up in my head first when I say “Not Anime” Okay, let me rephrase that- If it did not originate in japan, then it qualifies.

Old Spongebob (seasons 1-3 and the movie), Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Teen Titans, Avatar The Last Airbender, Over The Garden Wall
Those are the ones I can list off the top of my head

2 Likes

Even out of every normal TV show, I think Avatar: The Last Airbender stands at the top.

I could go on about how amazing it is and why, but I’ll spare you the lengthy post. The only disappointment was that it wasn’t quite as good as the movie.

3 Likes

I use to like Adventure time, but I feel that they forgot the “Adventure” part of the series.
Anyway, I like Regular show, Martin Mystery, and Gumball.

Martian Mystery…Never heard of that one.

No its, Martin, like the name

Oh. But still, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it.

Oban star racers. Loved that show. Probably should re-watch it

1 Like