Favorite Cartoon?

All these, and

#THE TICK

1 Like

Spongebob Squarepants (ALL The Seasons and Movies),Transformers (G1,BW,BM,RID’01,Cybertron,Animated,Prime,RB,RID’15),The Simpsons, '94 Spider-Man,Batman the Animated Series,Superman the Animated Series.

1 Like

Ooh! Ooh! I have more! Dexter’s Laboratory, Angry Beavers, Teen Titans, Power Puff Girls, Scooby Doo Where are You?, Looney Toons, and Tom and Jerry.

1 Like

Oh where to start. Ok first up some oldies. Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter’s Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Power Puff Girls, The Weekenders, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch, Code Lyoko, the original Teen Titans, Young Justice, The Justice League, Doug, Totally Spies, Loyd in Space, Whats New Scooby Doo, Schooby Doo Where are You, the Wild Thorberrys, Tom and Jerry, The Looney Toones, Recess. Now for some new ones there aren’t that many as I don’t care for some of the newer ones, Gravity Falls ( I know right), Over the Garden wall ( was sad it was only like 10 episodes but thought it was really good), Adventure Time, The Regular Show, Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars the Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels. I think that’s all for now.

2 Likes

Gravity falls and clone wars FTW!!!

1 Like

Transformers Animated definitely ranks near the top of my current list, along with probably a few other Transformers shows (some of which originated in Japan so can’t really go here).

Shout-outs to some of my old favorites from when I was a kid (i.e. when I actually watched TV): George Shrinks, Arthur, Martin Morning (…which is apparently French; the more you know), Chalk Zone… The list goes on but those are the ones that really stick in my memory.

cough

…where did this come from

Oh, man, yeah, totally forgot about those ones! Add to that Jimmy Neutron (that counts as a cartoon, right?), CatDog and a few others that continue to slip my mind and you have basically everything I ever watched on international flights between the ages of about 5 and 10.

1 Like

oh man, there’s so many

Star Wars the Clone Wars (and Clone Wars), Samurai Jack, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Spongebob (S1-3 and Movie) Avatar, Legend of Korra, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Teen Titans, young Justice, Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Star Wars Rebels, Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, Codename: Kids Next Door, Batman the Animated series, Batman Beyond

probably more I’m just forgetting

4 Likes

Bruh.
Dragon Booster…

3 Likes

Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Rirck and Mroty, The Simpsons, Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Star Wars Rebels, Star Wars the Clone Wars, Teen Titans, Ninjago masters of sipnjitsu and I’m waiting for The journey to one

2 Likes

What’s Dragon Booster?

1 Like

It is a 2004 Canadian-American animated series, that is kinda hard to explain.

So, here’s a topic.

And here are some links.

Dragon Booster - Wikipedia

1 Like

GKND :joy:

1 Like

it’s a tie between Metalocalypse and Samurai Jack

1 Like

guys

GUYS

American Dragon: Jake Long

Also Ben 10. That was my life for a good year or so at least.

2 Likes

The Transformers (1980’s)

1 Like

A “Favorite Cartoon” topic, and no one mentions Kim Possible?

I hate you all. Seriously, I loved that show as a kid. And honestly, I don’t think it’s that bad–even at my age now.

2 Likes

Kim Possible was one of the ones I was forgetting

as well as Transformers Animated, Beast Wars and Transformers Prime

THAT is what I’m forgetting! I also like Chowder, too.

cough

Really though, I loved that show too! It was incredibly entertaining, not to mention it managed to be a high-school-centric cartoon that (as far as I can remember) never really got into high-school drama that much - which makes it so much more enjoyable for a general audience.

1 Like