Favorite Disney movie

Either WALL-E or the entirety of Star Wars.

Personally, I don’t like Disney cartoons, they’re just flat to me, and all the same. And I don’t really like their transition to 3D-computer animation. There was a specific Disney style of drawing, but now it’s gone.
I really like Pixar cartoons, though. They’re always great, almost (there are few that I don’t like). Toy Story was always one of my favorite cartoons.
I don’t like Disney movies. Always poor and cheap looking, not inspired and dumb. I kinda like TRON: Legacy, because it’s atmospheric. First three parts of Pirates are also nice.

2 Likes

My favorite is a tie between Wreck It Ralph and Big Hero 6. Both are great movies that I recommend to everyone.

1 Like

Is it bad that I haven’t seen any of these? :stuck_out_tongue:

Up

Need I say more? It’s a great movie.

A quick addendum.

##Non-Fairy-Tale/Marvel-Based
###Live Action
20th Century: TRON
(Totally forgot this was a Disney movie until @KOSROBOT mentioned the sequel.)
Great music, great visuals, good story, and a great cast.

3 Likes

Tarzan
Emperor’s New Groove
Treasure Planet
Atlantis
Monsters Inc.
Toy Story
Rambo: First Blood
TRON

2 Likes

oh wait if we are talking about pixar as well than the Incredibles and Wall-E

for marvel: Cap 2 and Avengers

Yes, yes it is

Of their 2D stuff, Beauty and the Beast

Of the 3D stuff, it’s tough, but likely Up.

I also like Tangled more than I should.

2 Likes

I liked Treasure Planet. I also liked Atlantis.

^ this

3 Likes

Tangled was awesome. One of my favorite Disney films, actually. I need to make a list of them now.

In no particular order:

Pixar

-Up
-Monsters Inc.
-Toy Story 2
-The Incredibles

2D animation

-The Emperor’s New Groove
-Tarzan (also one of my favorite villain deaths in films)
-Alladin
-Peter Pan (I just love this movie. Captain Hook is what made me prefer pirates as the bad guys, actually)
-Hunchback of Notre Dam (The visuals, the songs, and feeling of this movie made me like this movie. Also, Frollo is one of my favorite villains.)

##3D animation##
-Wreck it Ralph (I dunno why. I just like this film)
-Tangled (I like this movie a LOT. It’s well written, the characters are great, and the mixture of comedy and then a bit of seriousness at the end make it fun to watch. It reminds me of a Shakespearean play, actually)
-Big Hero Six (actually one of my favorite Super-Hero films now)

##Live Action##
-Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. (Honestly, I felt this movie didn’t need any more sequels. It had a nice story, and it ended off perfectly. The sequels are still fun to watch, but this one is perfect standing alone. You don’t need the other three movies to have the full experience.)
-Captain America: The Winter Soldier. (This movie was stunning. The action, the comedy, and the overall plot was amazing. And let’s not forget that plot twist!)
-The Avengers (This film was just plain fun!)
-Star Wars (This saga will always be close to my heart, as I grew up with it!)

2 Likes

In no particular order.

Treasure Planet
Monsters Inc
Atlantis
Finding Nemo
Mulan
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Brave
Pirates of the Carribean 1-2
Captain America 2
Avengers
Star Wars
Big Hero 6

Shout out to all of us who loved Treasure Planet and Atlantis. Just fantastic movies overall, and they had wonderful games too =P

2 Likes

It was pretty metal.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, i forgot Emperors New Groove.

dumbo

I really liked that trippy drunk elephant dream

3 Likes

Forget anything I said, Emperor’s New Groove is the best.

3 Likes

funny it reminds me of this

they look similar to me

10 Likes

Cant pick so Ill say most of them.

I̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶T̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶.̶

3 . Mulan. Good story, good action, great animation, great music.

2 . Pocahontas. Good story, good action, great animation.

1 .

Yes! Same reasons as before. There’s just something about the Medieval God fearing Church controlled Europe setting that is really interesting to me.

1 Like