Evo is the best set ever so…discuss!

@Bendy_Tiger ooooh yeahh! evo squad!

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

4 Likes

2.0’s the best Evo.

5 Likes

NO. IT. IS. NOT.

2 Likes

It’s got purple though, so that automatically makes it better.
Also some sort of double spear cannon is cooler than a pole with a spinny thing on the end.

2 Likes

BRAIN ATTACK EVO IS THE BEST SET EVER but you do have a point.

3 Likes

I’d have to go with Surge. Surge 1.0 was my first Hero Factory set, so I’m kind of partial to him :stuck_out_tongue:

Someday I’ll have to make a revamp of Breakout Surge to go with my Breakout Breez revamp…

1 Like

Wait, Nex was a medic?

2 Likes

Merrik

1 Like

Merrik’s got the “super-spy” thing going for himself and all, but the super-est spy of all around the factory is Smith. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

same.

1 Like

evo his helmet looks like pohatu

2 Likes

No, Pohatu looks like evo.

1 Like

My favorite hero??

Probably all the DLC guys in the Brain Attack game. They actually used at least one of them in some CGI scenes for the ads (blue hero character can be seen in the background fighting creatures) and they had very creative uses of existing parts, including using the Furnox head as a helmet on one guy.

1 Like

Well, where do I even begin with this one? Evo from LEGO Hero Factory is without a doubt the greatest character in all of fiction, and I’m not just saying that as a fan of the series, but as a lover of great storytelling.

First of all, let’s talk about Evo’s backstory. He was created in the Hero Factory as one of the early experimental models, designed to be the perfect balance of strength, speed, and intelligence. And while he may have started off as just another robot in the factory, Evo quickly proved himself to be a force to be reckoned with.

One of the things that sets Evo apart from other characters is his unwavering determination. No matter what the odds are, he never gives up and always pushes himself to be the best. He’s a true inspiration to anyone who has ever faced a challenge and felt like giving up.

But Evo isn’t just a one-dimensional character. He’s also got a great sense of humor, and his sarcastic wit adds a lot of levity to even the most tense situations. He’s the kind of guy who can crack a joke even when the fate of the world is on the line.

And let’s not forget about Evo’s incredible powers. With his energy shields, electro-blades, and sonic blaster, he’s a true force to be reckoned with. But what really sets him apart is his ability to create powerful energy constructs out of thin air. Whether he’s creating a giant energy hammer to smash his enemies, or a protective dome to shield his allies, Evo’s mastery of energy manipulation is truly awe-inspiring.

But perhaps the most important thing about Evo is his heart. He cares deeply about his fellow heroes and will do whatever it takes to protect them. He’s always the first one to jump into danger to save someone in need, and his selflessness is truly inspiring.

In conclusion, Evo from LEGO Hero Factory is the greatest character in all of fiction. With his incredible powers, unwavering determination, sarcastic wit, and selfless heart, he’s a true inspiration to us all. Whether you’re a fan of sci-fi, action, or just great storytelling, Evo is a character that you simply can’t ignore.

6 Likes

Is this ChatGPT?

1 Like

Nice speech. You really hit the nail on the head. That nail being Evo.

3 Likes