Favorite Matoran Type

I don’t think so

…Like I said, Av-Matoran still counts as a type of build. The term “Karda Nui Matoran” or “2008 Matoran” could also be used if you don’t like the term.

4 Likes

it was a comment to a earlier response

[quote=“TheMatoroMovement, post:63, topic:6386, full:true”]
it was a comment to a earlier response
[/quote]tmm, slime’s reply actually makes perfect contextual sense.

4 Likes

go back ferther

That still doesn’t change anything. He explained something to you and you continued to argue your point although it wasn’t needed…

How about we all now just stop talking about it…

1 Like

EDIT: One moment please, @StudentScissorsLeaker.

You mean this comment?

The Av-Matoran were the only type of Matoran that had a build specifically for Matoran of their element, so we classify it as the Av-Matoran build. There is no Ta-Matoran build, or Le-Matoran build, because they never had a body structure that was unique to their element.

In conclusion, Av-Matoran is a type of Matoran build as well as a type of Matoran.

6 Likes

Personally I like after the rebuild type matoran the best. The other versions feel too flat. While afb matoran may be shorter they feel more solid to me.

1 Like

Av-Matoran at the time, but nowadays I have more appreciation for the Voyatoran than they.

2 Likes

Ok question, Which type of matoran do you think is the better researcher?

Ko, obviously…

5 Likes

I think my favorite would have to be the Okoto Islanders seen in the Animation, and the 2003 Matoran.

2 Likes

The Voyatoran have an interesting build, but then they have no eyes… Why? That annoys me so I put eyes in my Garan.
If only Lego made Matoran like Larnuu’s build, that build is pretty awesome.

1 Like

Which one? he makes a ton of them.

1 Like

This one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc1AJcvrrzA

oh, that one.

Mahritoran

Credit to Alexey Otmashkin on VK/Bionicle

8 Likes

Probably a tie between the Metru-toran and Mahri-toran, with a slight preference to the Mahri, because they just look good.

Special mention to the Mctoran though, they are one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Voyatoran. I don’t know why.

Something about how all of them look pretty different and use completely custom designs (with very little specialized parts) makes them really appeal to me. Plus I didn’t have the money to get all the metru sets when I was little, so it was cool to get all those masks

2 Likes

Metrutoran have that unique simplicity, and the torso can be used as armor.

The armor usage is the biggest factor that makes the metrutoran the gr8est.

1 Like