Favorite Matoran

Hafu for sure! close seconds are Takua and Veilika (If he even counts :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

@miraculousprime
ā€œIā€™m an engineer, not a poet.ā€

2 Likes

I forgot hafu, hes pretty cool.

1 Like

Tamaru is my favorite Matoran.
He became my favorite when I played MNOG for the first time (in 2012), at the screen where he is sitting all alone in Le-Koro after Lewa is rescued by Onua.
Tamaru, who is afraid of heights, imagines that he is flying in a plane (or a Kahu, I guess). This made him an instant favorite.

3 Likes

I must say I liked Tamaru, too.

biosector says it was a pakariā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But Biosector sucks, only trust the wikia.

/s

6 Likes

1-balta

other faves
onepu, tamaru, kongu, and piruk

1 Like

The only known Matoran who is able to throw a kohlii ball across the entire field and still score over Mackuā€™s head :smile:

8 Likes

As a set, Dekar. As a character, Hafu and Huki.

1 Like

meh for a matoran

Lemme guess. This guy is your favourite Matoran

3 Likes

acutallyā€¦

gotta love dat kakama

3 Likes

Ignoring the last off-topic posts back before this one

Well, my favorite Matoran would probably be Takua or Matoro, but seeing as they donā€™t properly qualify as Matoran, preferences are turned to Macku or Tamaru.

2 Likes

Pirukā€¦?

Iā€™m not really sure; Iā€™ve developed more of a character for Piruk in my own storyline, so Iā€™m not sure if the canon one is my favorite per-say.

1 Like

I kinda like Dalu. Love her fierce, lone warrior mindset, and she single handedly defeated Avak!

meh, for the last brown set, not as strong

2 Likes

Sure Avak wasnā€™t as strong in hand-to-hand combat, but a Matoran having the guts to take on a Skakdi alone gets the top spot for me.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a new one.

Anyone remember Vhisola? The Ga-Metrutoran who liked Nokama? She enjoyed spending time with her, and would become jealous if Nokama spent time with someone else. Later, this jealousy reached an intense level, causing her to try and retrieve a Great Disk to impress her.

Thereā€™s this one scene in a book where Nokama barges into Vhisolaā€™s hut and she sees a shrine dedicated to herā€¦creepy much?

8 Likes

Do what?

2 Likes