Favorite Nexo Knights Set So Far?

Due to the odd yet somewhat amazing variety of the Nexo Knights sets so far, I would like to know what everyone’s favorites are!

So far, my favorite is probably the Mecha Horse.

2 Likes

The Fortrex, because it’s a castle and a tank. If it could speak, it would say, “Don’t mess with me, I have lasers.”

4 Likes

all of the current villain based sets, the kings mech, the fortrex, the black knight, Merlok’s Library 2.0(because of the fact that it can combine with the Fortrex) and Axl’s Tower Carrier.

because they make sence to me.

The King’s Mech is a sight to behold.

It does have quite a few issues, sure, but all in all, it’s a fantastic figure with some neat play features.

2 Likes

I wish I could get any, but if I had them all, I’m almost positive that the King’s Mech would be my favorite, due to my love for mechs.

1 Like

Well, out of the two I own, Clay’s Rumble Blade. Though I think the Fortrex would match it if not probably surpass it if I ever buy it.

2 Likes

Obviously the King’s mech.

1 Like

King’s Mech.

2 Likes

Fortrex looks great with all those functions, I intend to get it.

King’s mech all the way.

2 Likes

Fortress, of course.

The Fortrex has it all. In fact, I think it is the best system set to be released in the past five years or so.

2 Likes

I like the beast masters set from the first wave

@FordianL_at_the_BCC I don’t know about the castle tank It’s just a little much and dosnt really bring that kingdom vibe for me

Edited for Double Post - Waj

The new best set, depute not having it (yet) Lego Nexo Knights 70323. Jestro's Volcano Lair. - Imgur

2 Likes

Clay’s rumble blade is quite good (so much playfeature in one set.)
Them FORTREX!!!
The Axl tower carrier is on my favorite list now with the arrowstriker trailing behind.

2 Likes

Fortrex.

1 Like