Favourite Superhero and why

Godzila is not a superhero. I never saw a full Godzila movie, but I know that there are a lot of movies where Godzila destroy Tokio. Let’s take for example the latest Godzila movie: the first movie from the Monsterverse, the same universe with Kong: Skull Island. I didn’t watched the movie, but from the internet I ended up to consider that Godzila is a threat. Let’s take another example: the future Godzila movie, Godzila: King of Monsters. I don’t know anything about this movie, but I know that there will be more classic Kaijus that will try to destroy the city. And also, don’t forget Godzila vs. King Kong. _Why would King Kong fight Godzila if it wasn’t a threat.
But you may be right. There are tons of old and weird Godzila movies out there, with Godzila saving the day.

Yeah, but he got his own Marvel Comic Series where he fought against Marvel Superheroes and SHIELD.

Wait… Really?

Yes really

There also a story arc where he become more Sea Monster-like.

And ever reference of him in their Transformers series.

1 Like

Wait… So Godzila is a Marvel character? And why is SHIELD in the Transformer comics?

1 Like

Though the majority of the franchise consist of Godzilla fighting against other monsters in order to protect humanity. Like I said, he saves the day most of the time. Not all the time.

1 Like

Because Marvel would frequently have cross-overs in their series.

2 Likes

Spider-man also was in a majority of one issue (the same issue that panel image came from IIRC)

1 Like

Nightcrawler, because it doesn’t get much cooler than a teleporting pirate ninja.

2 Likes

Hellboy , because he has a dry sense of humor and even though he is a demon with a dark past , he is trying to forget about it so he can become a better person . Alternatively I would probabaly choose Roger the homunculus

Spider-Man and Captain America, it’s cliche but Spidey is me as a superhero and I’ve liked Cap since before I was old enough for the MCU.

2 Likes

Either Spider-Man, since he’s one of the most family-friendly superheroes, Captain America, (for the same reason), or Ant-Man (because he’s actually rather OP).

1 Like

the hero we don’t want, but the hero we deserve

7 Likes

Captain America is pretty great, because he’ll stand for what’s right, and when the ‘right’ side chooses to be hurtful he stands against them even if he’s gotta be alone

I really liked the MCU Iron Man because I enjoyed the character growth he had over ten years

But The Tick will probably always be my favorite superhero

2 Likes

the unbeatable squirrel girl is the best superhero and you cannot tell me otherwise

she can defeat doctor doom, thanos, and galactus without the help of anyone else

squirrel girl isn’t a mary sue everyone else just has a skill issue :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Shame she never got her show, Milana Vayntrub was a great casting choice I think

2 Likes

The only animal theme hero that is friends with Kraven the Hunter.

2 Likes

That’s definitely an uncommon choice, and an uncommon hero. I know absolutely nothing about her.

1 Like

After the great oversaturation of superhero content in cinema and the abysmal failure of mainstream comic books, I’ve lost a lot of appreciation for most super heroes that retain relevancy.

3 Likes

This is why I read indie comics nowadays.

2 Likes