Fidget Spinners Discussion

Why? I don’t blame TTV for this.

5 Likes

Why would you do this TTV. WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED US!

1 Like

Burn TTV then. Burn all Fidget heretics.

3 Likes

Guys. They don’t control thier ads. Based off our history. He betrayed us

6 Likes

Idk i’d rather stand for the poor guys that made topics about inappropriate ads.

2 Likes

Please help me. What is this? I haven’t looked up anything about Minecraft that I can remember.

The other week was the Strawberry Carnival in Lebanon, Oregon, and there was an entire booth selling fidget spinners.
Also, my friend stole his cousin’s cheap spinner to show to me and the “squad”. It was chrome green and had emojis on it.
I feel like the sequel to the emoji movie is going to be the fidget spinner movie.

3 Likes

your search history must be of a ten year old meme lord wanna be… /s

1 Like

let me check real quick

um… not that I can tell.
The only memey things are the videos I posted in my Net Gold playlist.

EDIT: I think I have found it out, @LTVmocs. The video Play That Note Block Nicely is on the playlist. Why? It kind of mocks all of the dumb Minecraft parodies.

2 Likes

See. Our savior Eljay isn’t a lier.

2 Likes

Wait a minute. This is a Fidget Spinner discussion, not an “is Hautaka a Minecraft fanboy?” discussion.

2 Likes

I saw a guy at the car dealership spin a fidget spiner. Mind, he is an adult with a stable job.

3 Likes

Is LTV mocs a minecraft fan?

1 Like

Might have been bored or whatever.

2 Likes

Guys I have bad news it’s official EVERY STORE THAT I GO INTO! sales fidget spinners and its not an overreaction it’s REAL Wallgreens, Wallmart, Office Depot AND even stores that sale tools have them.

Germany did something good for once.

8 Likes

head shake

6 Likes

Satan’s Fidget Spinner

What?..

How do you even spin that? You would cut yourself trying to spin it. Not to mention, this is a toy for a child.

2 Likes

The craze has becomed more than just a toy:

But it’s now a crazy expensive hobby.

1 Like

Edgy kids of middle school and high school no doubt.

1 Like

Is that an actual thing?..

That’s me though…

But seriously, you’d have to be really emo to live with that thing cutting you every time you spin it.

3 Likes