Fidget Spinners Discussion

It’s supposed to help kids with ADHD, but I’m not sure how much proof there is of it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s more of a distraction for them.

2 Likes

It doesn’t help them. Distracting is not helping. Plus isn’t ADHD an attention disorder? This is kind of inducing it.

3 Likes

It is claimed to help them, but yes, it doesn’t seem to be working. In fact the opposite effect.

No… Come on humans

3 Likes

i’ve seen more people freak out at the slight mention of a fidget spinner than people with actual fidget spinners

7 Likes

Yep I’ve seen that kind of Fidget Spinner store locally too.

It’s crazy especially the fact that they sale the Ninja Star Fidget Spinner that is actually BANNED by the TSA.

1 Like

I am currently in the car, and will continue to be for the next 8 or so hours. I dropped my fidget spinner between the seat, and due to the nature of this rather packed car, it is currently irretrievable.

5 Likes

Top ten saddest anime deaths

5 Likes

Can not unsee this anymore. Thanks internet for this gif. Freaking Tahu is a Fidget Spinner Hipster.

18 Likes

Phh, forget the Fidget Spinner, the rad, new thing is the Flip Spinner!

#####7 Eleven why are you doing this…#####

6 Likes

Bootleg Spinners, lewl. Everyone wants to get money out of this fab.

1 Like

It looks cool, but… I mean… the spinner part… its… weird… doesn’t look horrible, just weird…

I want to make a gif like that.

1 Like

Forget that, I saw some high quality Focus Spinners at a Walgreens the other day.

2 Likes

I went to the mall today.

THEY HAD A STORE DEDICATED TO FIDGET SPINNERS.

I didn’t get a picture but it looked like an Apple store but everything was lower quality and instead of technology there were spinners.

4 Likes

A booth or an actual store?

An actual store. Dedicated to a dead trend. It was so weird…

Next thing you know, they’ll be making official memorials for these trends.

2 Likes

Not into them, but if I were to be offered one for free(and they are one of the more unique looking ones), I wouldn’t say no.

1 Like

I feel the same way, but I wouldn’t get obsessed with them like many fidget spinner owners do…

Like many fidget spinner owners do, I get CrAzY with my fidget spinners. I own probably about sixteen, i lost a couple in my house, but my favorite thing to do is line them up and spin them all at once, because it’s like a gear system. Really satisfying to look at.

2 Likes