Fidget Spinners Discussion

The only good one.

I’ve really only seen middle schoolers using them. But if people above that are using it then education has failed us.

1 Like

I’ve seen high schoolers use them… so… we’re doomed.

1 Like

Trust me when I say it has.

My high school is infected.

I love fidget spinners, I really do. I love making them go spin spin vroooooom and I love how they make me finally have friends! Without fidget spinners I would probably be dead and alone crying to myself in a room with a computer oh wait I do that already… but at least my new found friendship due to following these generic fads has gotten me somewhere! It also made that empty spot in my soul oh the more emptier I mean fuller
ha ha!

Sometimes I wake up crying for 10 minute intervals before my mother shouts at me to go to school since it is getting late, I usually force-drag myself out of bed and stuff my pockets full of these awesome little suckers! Mostly because if I didn’t I would be alone again during school hours and I can’t withstand that endless pain and torment!

now if only I could fidget a reason to live!

14 Likes

Posted this on another topic but I figured it would work here too.

Ok so I did the math on how many revolutions need to be made in order to a Fidget Spinner to spin at 1000 mph. Here’s the math:

So the average diameter of a fidget spinner is 2.5 inches so I need to figure out the circumference. So I need to multiply Pi into 2.5 inches.
π * 2.5 = 7.85 in.

Next there are 63360 inches in a mile. So I need to divide 7.85 into 63360.
63360/7.85 = 8071 RPH

Now that only for 1 miles, we need to multiply 8071 by 1000.
8071 * 1000 = 8071337 RPH

So it’s 8071337 revolutions per hour. But in we divide that by 60 to convert it into minutes.
8071337/60 = 134522 RPM

It’s now 134522 revolutions per minute. But we can go further. Divide by 60 again to convert it into seconds.
134522/60 = 2242 RPS

So it would be 2242 revolution per second which would probably break the laws of physics and destroy the universe.

If I did any mistakes is my math please correct me.

7 Likes

I’ve seen college people with them.

~W12~

Well, we’re all doomed.

You know those fidget spinner moc people post?

Lego pls.

5 Likes

Ok, I’m selling every lego set I own and completely ditching every Lego franchise.

2 Likes

I’m willing to adopt your bonkles.

6 Likes

my sister wants one, iv’e seen people at school with them, this is going to be the dab of 2017, its pointless to have unless you have a mental health condition.

even JANGBRICKS is starting to get into it…

this is all spinning out of control

6 Likes

Well, I’m never watching one of his videos again. I’ve been seeing cheap rip offs of the spinners too. Those make me loose even more faith in humanity.

1 Like

In all honesty I don’t care.

They don’t annoy me themselves. The people who obsess around them annoy me.

That’s their choice however so I still don’t care.

2 Likes

Lego…
LEGO WHY?!
WHYYYYYYYYYY!!
WHY ARE LEGO NOW BEING AFFECTED BY THESE STUPID TRENDS?!?!

Also the other day I was in the Vice Principal’s office for controversy and he offered me a fidget spinner. I had such a temptation to take it but then chuck it in the trash next to me. But I said “No, I hate those things” and he moved on.

1 Like

These things remind me of those stupid social media “challenges” and I can’t wait till someone gets hurt or dies becuase of them. Most of these Internet obsessions eventually kill or hurt someone.

Violent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
actually there was an incident near me where a girl swallowed part of a spinner. She’s ok though… I think

http://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-■■■■/

goodbye world

(it got stuck up his butt)

1 Like

There it is; people have already gotten hurt by the newest Online trend.

2 Likes

I’ve officially lost faith in humanity

https://www.lego.com/en-us/classic/fidget-spinners?icmp=COUS20HomeWN2ClassicFidgetSpinners
Be able to build your own Lego Fidget Spinners! totally not trying to get kids to buy Lego Classic

4 Likes