Fidget Spinners Discussion

It’s more like “OMG IT LOOKS COOL AND DOES SOMETHING I WANT IT!!” in what I’m guessing everyone is raging about. That at least, was probably the beginning of it. People normally care so much about what others think and they strive to be let in and popular, the part I referred to as the beginning of it is why they manage to find it interesting but they mainly get their hands on it to be included, as what I assume. The part about this stuff being allowed (as spoken by Peppy) is also probably a factor, even though it’s extremely obnoxious. Seriously, I’m in a quiet classroom, then someone pops out their spinner and spins it, then another, and another, and ANOTHER, and then it’s just an annoying ‘zzzswssszzzzz’ sounds throughout the place. Enough complaining. When I was younger and didn’t understand trends, I tried to get in and see what people were up to with them, albeit not having the trendy item (lucky me, seriously). Looking back it really felt like I was blindly following this and being in the rush, which I assume it’s like with the other trend followers. So it’s simple.

They wanna be cool so they do this stuff without self awareness and they end up blinding themselves more and more they go insane over this stuff.

ur just jealous because fidget spinners make more money than u

3 Likes

I can tell you that only a small fraction of users do that.

The folk I know are very self aware of it.

Mostly for them it’s something to do in class that teachers technically can’t fault them for, and it’s another weird thing to show off to their friends.

As I’ve said before the hatred these things get is also a big factor because all it does is drive more people to try it and see why everyone dislikes it.

I don’t personally use them but I could hardly care less if others do.

if there was a dislike button I would use it on you

if there was a dislike button i’d make it a stamp and use it on ur faec.

/s

Isn’t that kinda rude?

1 Like

is joke

1 Like

I meant something earlier in the convo.

1 Like

is joek

I’m interested to know the statistics of peoples feelings on these fidgets, so I made a poll.

• Opinion of fidget spinners is favorable.
  • Opinion of fidget spinners is neutral.
  • Opinion of fidget spinners is unfavorable.

0 voters

And this includes all the hubbub around it these days (people playing with it, the “fanbase”, etc.).

I’m completely neutral on Fidget Spinners, I sort of get why there popular, but don’t really see a need to get one. But idk.

1 Like

Honestly, the spinners themselves aren’t what bother me. It’s the fact that they were made for the cash that does…

I find them stupid. I just… Ugh.

1 Like

its alright…

the trend will end eventually.

2 Likes

Eventually being the keyword, then another trend will appear, and another, and another, and another, and another, and etc…

Why are humans so addicted to such… things? They just keep coming and coming and coming. Don’t they ever take a break?

This is like if stress balls became a trend. Just… Makes you think about humans on a whole.

1 Like

It’s basically, something is a normal thing, maybe common, maybe not. Then all of a sudden a banshee appears and starts eating all of the thing and more and more is demanded by the banshee and they keep eating them and eating them and they can’t stop until they hit executive burnout then they move onto more because their selfish and greedy and they need more they have to have more they cannot be content morals teach them nothing because these stupid things have blinded them so much they cannot reach to the level of trying to learn something and get some sort of intellect and be different it is too deep in this whole mess of crap and it’s so dumb and blinded it can’t look at itself and see this it’s all done for the banshee is done for but it’s not because the banshee represents something that has several of the thing it represents in it so it’s a mass scale of whatever it’s representing and because of that it’ll succeed, even with all the stupidity and crappiness of the idea, it’ll succeed, because what it represents are all the same, they have the same ideas and such, they will make each other successful no matter how horrible the idea is because they’ve all been blinded, the only chance of saving everything is unknown…

So the banshee is pretty much everyone who’s in the whole ‘trend’ thing. The thing making them ‘trendy’ sort of ruins them. I mean, I still would think fidget spinners or dabbing are stupid even if they weren’t a trend, but I hate them even more for it. The mass scale of terrible variations and the dumb people doing them makes it worse. The variations come from the dumb people’s ideas and such. When the dumb people execute them it’s even worse.

So looks like you were right LTV, I did just think about humans as a whole. My thought results were not good.

We should make a game based around stupid things that could become trends.

So the game would become a trend then?

I am lost for words… I guess if it became popular.