Guilty Gear
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
Skullgirls
And the such

What are your favorites?
Are you into the competitive scene?
Are you hype for any new releases?

3 Likes

I dunno, I really like Smash Bros. It’s just a great series, and I love how you have to knock people off the stage in order to win. Also, you get to have Nintendo characters beat each other up.

1 Like

You forgot soul caliber

Smash is my favorite, though I do a decent bit of Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom.

Always been interested.

Never played it, though. Never played any fighting games… except for SSB on the N64 at my cousin’s house.

I play sonic fighters

I play smash…

1 Like

so much destruction :3

MOTHER OF JEEBUS… Mortal kombat X looks amazing… There are rumors of The Predator, Spawn, and other characters coming. I just hope Cyrax and Sektor come back…

Hmm, haven’t played much fighting games aside from a couple of demos as well as playing Smash Bros at a friendsplace. The only fighting game that I have played for a considerably amount of time is Soul Calibur: Lost Swords, since it’s a F2P game I decided to give it a try. However, I did not enjoy my experience with that game, mainly because it was very simple and without the supposed depth that other entries in the series has, and it’s also not doing microtransactions well.

Soulcalibur, Tekken, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

UH

I hear Capcom’s giving free DLC for Street Fighter 5 that is unlocked in-game

WHA

I’m particularly fond of Skullgirls, MK and Smash
Not really into anything else but I’ve been trying to dip out of that pool by playing DBFZ and other ones.

Watching that one Jojo game made by the SF III team is really fun though.

Necro posting is fun.