Fire Emblem Topic

It’s time to tip the scales!
Erm, ehem…

So here’s a topic to talk about Fire Emblem!
What did you name your avatar in Awakening? What’s your favorite gameplay mechanic, or least favorite? Why doesn’t anyone have feet…?
Favorite quotes?
Favorite moments?
Favorite locations?

1 Like

The time mai waifu, Tharja, demolished Aversa in one round with double criticals.

I played the Awakening demo three times and am competent with all four characters in Smash 4.

Like the strategy genre in general, so I might get the new one when it comes out.

Oh yeah… I gave my demo Avatar the name of one of my future characters in Spirit Shadows. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only played Awakening, but absolutely loved it.

-MT

1 Like

You and me both.
Can’t wait for the sequel.

I have slightly more experience with the series than most.
I have beaten Awakening, Shadow Dragon and everything except the final part of Radiant Dawn. I also have watched a let’s play of a Gaiden translation and Sacred Stone.

I am also hyped for the new game.

Another thought I had was what class the new toa would be so here is what I came up with.
Kopaka-General
Onua-Berserker
Lewa-Hero
Tahu-Swordmaster
Gali-Halberdier
Pohatu-Assassin(Dang it boomerangs for being an awkward weapon.)

Got on the FE train once robin and lucina were announced for Smash, was curious. Absolutley loved Awakening.

1 Like

Neither can I

3 Likes

I’ll use my magic to raise this topic from the dead.
Elthunder!

So. Fates hype anybody?! Anybody else looking at #TeamNohr? Eh? Eeeh?

I fight for my friends.
You’ll get no sympathy from me.
Prepare yourself!

TFW finds website with free versions of 8 Fire Emblem games

(alongside hundreds of fan mods)

The hype is real

Begon, foul miscreation.

Time to tip the scales!

So I just got Blazing Sword on the Wii U

yay me

It’s really good. I bought a few months back and enjoyed it. Not to sound pompous, but I am willing to give advice.

I myself will be picking up Sacred Stones off Wii U this weekend as it just dropped. Now I have to juggle between it, Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon. The difficulty fluxuation is going to be real.

1 Like

I fight for my friends.

I played awakening and ended up loving the game and the series after it. I was then determined to be good with the ones in smash. I’m good with all of them but Marth. Roy is probably my best.
And of course.
You’ll have no sympathy from me.

Sounds kinda like me, although my best is probably Ike.

I named mine Bagel.

Anyway. Blazing Sword has been a blast to play. Beat chapter 15 yesterday. Trying to figure out how support works. Lost two units since I began the main story.

I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ FE7. Iᴛ’s ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sᴏ ғᴀʀ.

Played through Awakening three times, as a matter of fact I just finished a Hard Classic run…
Not gonna do that again anytime soon.
Waaay too frustrating and it took me several months to complete.

I played as the female avatar that time around so I could abuse the bookmark system and archive all of her S support conversations in the Log… had already won the game when I realized I forgot someone T_T