Five Nights at Freddy's series

From seeing what is going to be Five Nights at Freddy’s, it seem like it going to become like what happen to Dead Space. And what I mean is that the Game is going to become less scary and more action but with this game more trying to hide without getting killed without the scare.

Because from seeing the trailer, I don’t see anything that would make me scared but OH GOD

Ya this GIF show how I feel about this Foxy

11 Likes

I’ve realised when the death scream glitches, at the end it sounds like a child screaming, incredibly disturbing considering the context of why the animatronics are possessed. O_o

5 Likes

I found a video of this guy who found a really Strangest Glitch that is easy to get.

2 Likes

Okay, this is so hilarious I just had to share it:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I MEAN COME ON!!!

So yeah, my basic feelings on this game summed up.
The sequel… meh. Doesn’t look scary to me at all.

7 Likes

It really isn’t that scary after you get used to it.

2 Likes

I watched Markiplier play the entire thing, and yeah - still scared :stuck_out_tongue:
IDK what it is, it just scares the Rahi out of me. It’s more of a paranoid, cry-silently-under-breath type of fear then anything else.

4 Likes

That was me for 2 months ago. Also here’s a video that will help you.

8 Likes

Cool - I’ll watch it later :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope the sequel can keep up with the scariness - I luvz it more than I hatez it, TBH.

1 Like

I certainly hope the sequel can be just as scary, if not scarier. The trailer isn’t making it out to look all too scary though… We’ll just have to see.
http://i.imgur.com/r6J53BL.png

3 Likes

Yeah… not so sure. Doesn’t look scary to me, not like the first one. I’ll reserve complete judgement until Markiplier, TTV, or someone else does a Let’s Play of it, but I’m still going in dubious.

3 Likes

It’s doing the morph from horror to action that most games undergo…
cough cough Dead Space. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

And Resident Evil.

5 Likes

Well I just played Five Nights on a BIG flat screen television in a dark room with friends…it was awesome.

I’m so hyped for the sequel now.

3 Likes

Well, IMO…

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I already brought that up… but that Foxy 2.0 man O_o

At least it made fox news better while they make up stuff from the original news story.

5 Likes

Well, then - just found out that Scott has confirmed that characters excluded/hinted at in the first FNAF will be present in the second one - e.g. some kind of marionette puppet thing, a balloon-blowing animatronic, etc.

4 Likes

I vote VIPER to play Five Nights At Freddies 2 for TTV’s next Game Night. Who’s with me XD !

2 Likes

I think Venom or Eljay might provide a more humorous reaction.

3 Likes

True dat, or I would LOVE to see Meso’s optimism go down as he tries to stay sane over FNaF2 XD

2 Likes

I agree but in a livestream :laughing:

1 Like