FlatTail, an Autobot Veteran

Hello and welcome!
This is my latest creation, yet another Legoformer. I built this for a contest that one of my friends was running.
So here we go!
Oh, and @MaxinePrimal , who wanted to see this.

Name: FlatTail
Faction: Autobot
Role: Scout and Geographer
Alt Mode: Platypus
Weapon: Pulse Cannon
Bio: FlatTail is a veteran of the Autobots. Before the Prime Wars, he and Ironhide were close friends and were often relied on for military expertise. FlatTail was sent to Earth ahead of the Autobots, in order to scope out the geography of the land. While FlatTail’s alt mode was originally a cybertronian dune buggy, he chose to change it to a strange terran animal known as a Platypus, which FlatTail was particularly fond of during his time on Earth. After the war on Earth, FlatTail rejoined his Autobot brethren and is now enjoying retirement on Cybertron, although he is still available for consultation and a friendly conversation over a mug of Engex.
Pics:

Well, I hope you enjoyed this!
It was quite fun to create… the head especially!
Anyways, see you all next time, hopefully with another Legoformer! I’m thinking about attempting a car.

17 Likes

I love this! Nice job!

1 Like

Thanks!

I really like this moc. And yes! You finally gave him some colors!

1 Like

He’s a semi aquatic, egg laying robot of action.

This looks fantastic! The beast mode is really well done, and the transformation is pretty unique. The robot mode has some interesting proportions, but in a good way.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Perfection.

2 Likes

I love the transformation, and the gun is nice, so good job!

2 Likes