Food You Hate

title says it all, what food do you hate?

4 Likes

Soup of all kinds.
Ugh

1 Like

Two of my most hated foods

Tomatoes. I threw up once when I ate one. Sundried tomatoes are fine as well as ketchup/sauce.

Onions. Especially cooked. They’re all veiny and slimy…eugh…

3 Likes

There is no food I won’t eat. In fact, I’ve trained myself to be OK with the foods I used to dislike.

5 Likes

Of all the foods I’ve ever had in my life, I find myself very opposed to tortellini, the taste and overall feel of it in my mouth makes me gag (literally).

2 Likes

I don’t like vegetables.

RIP my health.

18 Likes

fast food. Ba-da-ba-ba-ba I’m NOT loving it. This include French fries, burgers, or any fast food related food

4 Likes

Carrots, raisins, un-pickled jalapenos.

1 Like

I have a master plan to build a giant space laser to destroy every ounce of Iceberg Lettuce on the planet. You will regret giving me food poisoning, you non-sentient menace that poses as a paragon of healthy eating even though you have negligible nutritional value! Romaine, Spinach and Cabbage are all better salad greens than you, you vile menace that pollutes every burger you touch! Your corrupt rule will end one day, and I will be left standing!

Also, I really don’t care for cooked Salmon.

3 Likes

Pickles, peas, onions, and mushrooms.

Most meat. The few exceptions are Hot Dogs, fried chicken, and sandwich turkey. For some reason.

2 Likes

Seafood, as I’m allergic.
Also, imitation cheese and white milk.
I’m not too big on yogurt either.

Cooked carrots.

Raw carrots are fine, though.

1 Like

Pickles.
Need more be said?

1 Like

I like pickles… :’(

2 Likes

Spam, Ham, Mushrooms, Some sour and spicey foods, nacho cheese…

Warm foods on warm days.

Peppers.

Pickles (aka satan in vegetable form)

Mustard.

Dark chocolate.

If I’m given any of those foods and I’m dying of starvation, I’d take the starvation.

“Here lies Gyro”

[fancy squiggly line]

“Died of starvation because they only had dark chocolate covered picked peppers with mustard”

[fancy squiggly line]

"I’D RATHER HAVE NOTHING"

6 Likes

Carrots
mangos

I don’t know if coffee counts as food,but it tastes horrible.

2 Likes

Only cheese, and even then I’m fine with cheddar. I eat an incredible amount, yet I’m 5 foot 9 (tall for my age) and only weigh 110lbs. Which makes making muscle quite difficult.
And, since I hate one of the fattiest foods my chances of being a reasonable weight are low until I get older and either 1) my metabolism slows down or 2) I start to like fattier food.