Ocra. Food shouldn’t be slimy

3 Likes

well, there isn’t food I HATE…but if there was one, it’d be brusselsprouts

1 Like

Goldfish

2 Likes

Any seafood or fish, weirdly enough the only fish I like is hake but only fried

1 Like

The one food I really hate is avocado, it tastes like vegetable butter.

1 Like

Avocado is very unepic

I HATE UNIONS!

I compare the texture of biting into them similar to that of stepping on a roach.

3 Likes

I do too

That’s why I’m forming the Union against Unions for the betterment of mankind

I was gonna make it Mothers against Unions but my mom wouldn’t let me

6 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

what if the onions are cooked/caramelized? or what if they are on a sandwich?

Still terrible

3 Likes

Hhhmmm let’s see Welp I don’t like grated carrot, nor do I like minced meat or most things in jars (like olives or artichoke), I don’t like corn off the cob, I like most fruits (haven’t tried a ‘mangosteen’) I really dislike crumbed meat or lamb or rabbit and I think that’s about it

2 Likes

Cauliflower au gratin, cauliflower in general. I also do not like spicy food that much but that’s my brother’s fault.

Also pineapple pizza is heretic, demonic, straight up evil and if you eat it when you die you get judged by Mario the saint pizza maker, source of all great things in pizza and you will get in a circle of hell dedicated to you for your horrible sins against Italy, pizza and common decency /s

2 Likes

But, but i like it…

Oh wait that doesn’t mean anything :frowning:

3 Likes

I can confirm this does happen

5 Likes

Does that mean that you like hawaiian pizza?

2 Likes

It means I know Mario the saint pizza maker, source of all great things in pizza

3 Likes

Spiral cut ham

Because someone, somewhere, said “hey, let’s make a ham, but cut it in the most inconvenient way possible!” and somehow this became a thing.

3 Likes

Any hot food that is left in serving trays for over half an hour. The deli at the store where I work does this, and it results in some truly nasty looking food.

1 Like

Soup, chili, basically any kind of slop

Also onions. I gave it my due diligence but I just can’t make it work. Maybe as an accent flavor but not the bulb itself

2 Likes