Food You Hate

Don’t gettin’ any ideas bro.

We’re friends…

5 Likes

I have never tired Lobster, and any Crab I ate was from a can…so…

1 Like

I’m not a fan of too many vegetables, but I have been able to tolerate a good amount of them. (And I actually like a small amount of Onions in dishes like spaghetti. They add a great amount of good flavor, IMO.)

Foods I’m not a fan of at all include:

• Bananas

• Yogurt

• Mochi - Got these at an Asian Shop once, and they taste horrid. The outside is some play doh-like carbohydrate with a sweet taste, and the inside is some really gross tasting bean paste. They’re nowhere near as cutesy as they are in those animes.

• Broccoli - My sister has this food schedule she set where she eats specific things everyday, and broccoli is one of those foods. Not only do I have that rotten smell in my nose way too often, but she gave me a taste once, and it was pretty horrid.

• Eggs - Okay, I eat these on a fairly regular basis, because they are very healthy, and I’m still growing. But by no means does that have to mean I like them. My mom makes some somewhat good eggs, but anyone else, I’m not much of a fan of. I find it almost impossible for me to eat any eggs without some meat or potato.

I very much agree.

2 Likes

There are few foods that I dislike. But…

• I (used to) hate rice. I can tolerate it now. It’s an acquired taste.

• I can eat green beans, but I’m not too fond of them. I don’t even want to know what they’re like canned… :astonished:

• Quinoa is the bane of my existence. I dislike the taste, and I loathe the texture.

1 Like

Awful. My mom made a really good rice casserole-type-thing that was ruined because of the green beans.

1 Like

Top 5 most hated, in no particular order
Mayonnaise
Olives
Green bean casserole
Potato salad
Pork chops

I’ve tried this as well. The texture is weird, but I like the flavor.

The rest I understand…but what?

I’ve never liked them. Always thought they were disgusting. Never been able to place exactly why. I just… don’t.

Huh.

(It is just a bit odd to me, seeing as I eat pork chops all the time and love them)

1 Like

Seafood.
I hate it.

2 Likes

Seafood is a blessing.

3 Likes

Eating seafood would be treachery to SpongeBob, and I’d be kicked out of the MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy fan club

1 Like

Even raw oysters?

OK raw oysters are nasty, you got me there.

2 Likes

I must differ there. You obviously have never been to the Union Oyster House in Boston. It’s where I learned to like raw oysters.

That’s all the way on the other side of the country for me dude.

You suck.
/s

1 Like

Here’s my list:

1. Cereal with milk

2. Coffee

3. Most non-traditional cheese: Babybell, Kraft Singles, Amooza and Cheese Strings

4. Bread and Butter pickles

5. Chicken Wings, unless they’re breaded or salt and pepper

6. Salted Cucumbers (they’re better on their own)

7. French toast

8. Sweet Potato Fries

9. Bread (only homemade)

10. Yogurt Drinks