Food You Hate

To hate coffee is blasphemy

I guess Iā€™m the most blasphemous person around. I despise coffee.

6 Likes

I have a hatred with passion for spinach, eggs, and milk. Some kinds of fish I donā€™t like, cucumbers suck, tomatoes make me sick, most vegetables, depending on time of day, and a lot of other stuff, including but not limited to, McDonalds, but thatā€™s for health reasons, sheeps liver but only in the morning or evening, fried rice, my sisterā€™s cookies, etc.

I generally like what I eat, unless it happens to contain celery, cauliflower, or sweet potatoes.

In terms of dishes, I cannot stand rotisserie chicken. And as much as I love German food, I absolutely loathe their potato salad (itā€™s basically just seasoned potato slices smothered with vinegar).

U wot m8

Seafood is my favorite food.

Iā€™ve probably have mentioned I hate tomatos in this topic before, so what elseā€¦ blueberries?

1 Like

Same here.

Rice. If I wanted to taste water, Iā€™d drink.

1 Like

So I recently just had my first bowl of Lucky Charms since I was like ten.
It was honestly one of the worst things Iā€™ve ever eaten. The marshmallows were beyond sweet and the legit cereal was like bootleg cheerios.

1 Like

Should have gotten Masrhmallow Mateys, the MoM brand. They put sugar on their cereal part.

2 Likes

Anything healthy, I will die sooner or later, so I better enjoy food instead of just wasting my life eating that crap, junk food ftw

1 Like

Iā€™d been meaning to say this, but I cannot stand the taste of tomatoes, grape tomatoes particularly, or olives. Both just have this bitter acidity to them that is just too for me to handle.

Quiche, it makes me sick to my stomach. I found out later I was allergic to eggs and all poultry.

1 Like

Itā€™s spelled quiche

2 Likes

My mistake, thanks. Thatā€™s the last time I try to google something instead of looking it up in the dictionary, how embarrassing.

1 Like

Once upon a time, people called me Seafood.

1 Like

Letā€™s see wheat bread, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and bananas to name a few.

Understandable

You prefer them poached?

It is essentially sour milk.

I really am not very picky. There is one food I do hate however:

Imitation meat. I have no problem with Vegetarian food but making a slab of brown tofu and then telling me it tastes just like meat is pure Heresy.

5 Likes

Souls, they arenā€™t as chewy anymore. Also that pop to the flavor has worn away as well.

They donā€™t make em like they used to.

6 Likes

Soup. All kinds. I hate it like the Vahki hated law-breaking.