Food You Hate

Paging @Political_Slime. We need an exterminatus.

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/lnMl4nD.gif

12 Likes

You got a problem, @Political_Slime ? Fight me. :rage:

True heresy right there.

When you get a fever and are in desperate need a chicken soup, you wonā€™t get it and you will suffer the consequences,

3 Likes

Chicken is one of the worst things you can put in a soup. The broth ruins the chickenā€™s texture and turns it into a mush that resembles canned tuna.

2 Likes

Personally I like tomato soup

2 Likes

But chicken noodle soupā€¦

Ew tomatoesā€¦

Itā€™s not terrible but itā€™s better with something that doesnā€™t dissolve into baby food. Iā€™d replace the chicken with tofu or soy.[quote=ā€œGhidora131, post:179, topic:9375, full:trueā€]
Personally I like tomato soup
[/quote]

I like tomato soup if itā€™s well seasoned, and it goes well with eggplant or zucchini.

1 Like

This is more of a drink than a food, but I think it belongs here nonetheless.

Today I tried Coca-Cola after almost a decade of only drinking water (and tea sometimes), and gosh it was terrible, I hate it.

1 Like

Iā€™d reply with something witty, but Iā€™ve spent the last hour projectile vomiting.

4 Likes

I really find disgusting spaghetti and soup I really donā€™t know why but thatā€™s the truth.

All hospital food.
Broccoli.
I donā€™t know if this counts, but I was given chocolate Tums one time. I vomited instantly. How does that even happen?

2 Likes

The abomination you people call; spinachā€¦

-Zar

1 Like

I donā€™t like Zucchini, strawberry twizzlers, and soup, besides chicken noodle. There are probably more but I canā€™t think of them right now.

Spicy Food, Any melon, some fruit, and thatā€™s pretty must it.

fiend

how will you ever be popeye

1 Like

Iā€™m not a fan of anything to chewy. It makes me gag.

I donā€™t need spinach, Iā€™ll just use my pakari!
-Zar

2 Likes

This should be illegal.

Broccoli is King.

1 Like

I thought Evil Lobster was king :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes