Forgettable LEGO Themes Topic

For years those Avatar sets were all I knew of the show. Fortunately for anyone here who may be concerned about that statement, I have since seen the whole series and think it would be cool if LEGO redid the theme, especially with all the new pieces they have that could represent the elements. They could even give Aang the mid legs.

2 Likes

That movie was a hoax. It was actually just a bunch of edited promotional material from a foreign bootleg called “The Lastair Bender.” It clearly wasn’t at all an adaptation of TLA, instead following the idiotic misadventures of a kid named Ong and his quest to defeat really weak bad guys who wait what do you mean that movie was real

1 Like

Lego speed racer anyone?

Thought, I remember most of these because I own both The Lego Book and Lego Minifigure, Year by year which I still read occasionally. (Both are early versions. The minifig one came with a stormtrooper) I find i funny that the minifig book gives you a better picture of the themes than The Lego Book

1 Like

Yeah, that is indeed a pretty forgettable theme…

Yeah. Snake oiler has some nice shades though.

1 Like

Yeah, but other than that, you could snap this from existence and probably nobody would notice

True.

here’s a good one,

1 Like

This is not really forgettable. There was that game that promoted it. I won’t consider Islands Extreme Stunts forgettable.

1 Like

Eh. I forgot it. And I own it’s predecessor.

1 Like

Though I guess people kinda forgot about the sets, the game still remains a classic, and Pepper Roni still remains one of the most iconic LEGO Characters.

Tthe 2015 Pirates reboot which failed to go anywhere.

1 Like

I actually DO remember that.

Anyone remember Action Wheelers?

I think I just found one of the most forgettable LEGO themes ever.

1 Like

I did see a truck once in The Lego Book.

1 Like

Tbh the Speed Racer line would have been more interesting if it also included sets based on the 60’s version

1 Like