Forgotten Grotto (Mafia Discussion Topic)

6 DAYS LATER…
R.I.P. in Ripple Chips.

1 Like
3 Likes

I agree. As likely as my flying not in a vehicle. Which is not possible.

1 Like

OK @Political_Slime get something going with @MT_Zehvor!

two things:

MT is dead.

I am busy with school.

There’s nothing stopping anyone else from making a game. (cough cough @Makuta_Chai_Rocks cough cough)

3 Likes

RIP in peace @MT_Zehvor

1 Like

Aight

Right now the problem is we don’t have a story

So whoever wants to make a story for the next one (with as simple rules as possible), you’re welcome to make suggestions.

1 Like

YES! YES! PICK ME PICK M-

*slowly puts hand down

As I said, I have a vague idea for a third HF Mafia, but I don’t know that I’d be able to devote proper attention to it at the present.

1 Like

I’m willing.
raises hand

I know what we need! We need Corporate Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo (working title :P).
I’ve already started a story because it’s basically the same premise as the last… and I’d be down to moderate a game…maybe with some help and guidance from a co-host, and of course @Eljay’s blessing to succeed his awesome game.

3 Likes

Way late of me, but blessing given.

2 Likes

Rolls shoulders
Might I ask if there is currently a mafia game in the progress of being made, or one that is currently open for sign ups? As a frequent player of Mafia over on bzpower, I think it would be interesting to get into it on another forum as well.

1 Like

Not at the moment.

Someday…

1 Like

I’d be willing to start up the proposed corporate mafia sequel, but I need a person or two to help run it since I don’t have experience as a host.

1 Like

I would, but all my Mafias failed.

And I don’t learn through experience.

I’m in anyways!

Well, now that Mafia has been dead for a while, why not resurrect it? Please join, you could win an (internet) cookie!

6 Likes

Provided I can maintain activity for a bit, I’d like to put my name in to host a round of mafia at some point relatively soon. I’ve got a few ideas I can post if anybody is interested.

6 Likes

I’d be down for another game at some point.

4 Likes

Well now that I have thought about it I would also like to play again.

2 Likes