Forgotten Grotto (Mafia Discussion Topic)

I was the injector. and Advisor/leader

2 Likes

Im up for a good game of mafia.

I’m putting this here because it’s definitely not a game. This is a call for a game. The TTV MB’s have been without a Mafia game for several months and I’m a hankering bad to play one. I know @RanakiPekewa was goin to do a Mafia at one point but I’m not one to push. So, would someone please start a Mafia game so I can play?
And no, for all the people who tell me to, I am not going to make my own game. I want to play, not rule.

1 Like

Your tag kinda failed
@Ranaki_Pakewa.

If he doesn’t want to, I’d be down to. I was going to start up one a long time ago but never did because there was always one going on.

~W12~

2 Likes

ask and ye shall receive

for the record you weren’t entirely the catalyst for this, i’ve been wanting to host a mafia game for a while now but haven’t had time until literally today

4 Likes

Hey thanks man for helping me out with so much.

1 Like

NEW MAFIA GAME IDEA BELOW: Please scroll past the discussion to read. Thanks.

This reminds me of the Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

You need one person or a couple people who are always mafia to take advantage of the chaos. The village has to find the two people and lynch them, but they don’t know who is temporary mafia and who are the kingpins. @UmbraManis

Anyway, here’s my draft for my next Mafia game for feedback, complaints, and (hopefully) staff approval that I dug up from my hard drive:

Bionicle Mafia: The 64-bit victory [insert Tron/Matrix theme here]

You find yourself trapped in a terrifying digital realm. Grids of 0s and 1s around you slowly take form, and you are in a single round room with a purple floor. Stars race past the windows, and as you look down, you see the bloodstained world of Bionicle Mafia receding below you.

3…2…1…0…you hear, in a strained, old-fashioned computer voice. “Welcome” it says, static-filled, “to my home.”

“Who are you?” someone demands.

“You know who I am,” comes the response. “I am the true villain of Mafia. I am the RNG, and today you must face me in battle.”

Roles:

Mafia x4: Each night, the RNG will select four Matoran as Mafia. Out of those four, one Matoran will be selected to kill a Matoran who is NOT Mafia. All four of the Mafia selections will be named – of those four, you must name the murderer. No double hangs – otherwise, the RNG gets to decide!

If you are named as Mafia for the round, you cannot vote. You can try to convince the others that you had nothing to do with it, though. Good luck.

Matoran (Everybody Else) – they vote to lynch the murderer. If the murderer is correctly named, more of the Code to Exit will be revealed.

Code to Exit:

In order to exit the round purple room with its white pole in the middle, there is a white keypad by the door. 64 characters must be entered to exit the room. After each round where the murderer is successfully guessed, eight characters of the code will be revealed. You will have four attempts to guess the code correctly before it is revealed.

The Villagers win if they name enough correct murderers to reveal the code, or guess the code correctly before it is revealed. The RNG wins if you guess the code incorrectly four times, or it manages to kill everyone.

2 Likes