Fortnite

Wdym?

1 Like

We get it lol you’re “better” than everyone since you dont play fortnite and are so unique and special

2 Likes

You want to block someone because they enjoy playing a video game? I think you need some help.

8 Likes

Why, you might hurt someone’s feelings! Like mine!

I got back just because of the shopping cart

2 Likes

I feel like we’re having a repeat of @thundermaster612 in the Fidget Spinners topic. It’s just a silly trend, no need to be judging people based on what they play. For an example, I don’t enjoy most pop music. I think it’s overplayed and sort of bland. But I don’t chastise the majority of my peers for simply enjoying something I don’t.

Quality of the game is not equal to the quality of the person playing the game.

5 Likes

That’s a little harsh, dude.

I understand you don’t like the game, but some people do. That doesn’t make them garbage.

6 Likes

Yo like the game isn’t pretty well made aside from glitches and bugs. Like yeah it’s kinda cancerous and yeah battle royal is kinda over used unless it’s my baby smash but like. People who like it shouldn’t really be considered garbage.

Also it’s coming to the switch for some reason and somehow??? Inb4 Fortnite in smash jokes come.

1 Like

Why not?

It’s free, stupidly easy to port, and one of the most popular platforms on the market doesn’t have it. It was basically a matter of when, not if.

Think about it from Epic Games’ stand point: if Fortnite can be played for free on your computer, every major console, and even your freaking phone, then there’s very little reason not to play it or at least try it.

More players = more possible serious players = more Vbuck sales = more money for Epic Games.

1 Like

i hate the game

1 Like

Why?

PoSt MuSt Be FiVe ChArAcTeRs

1 Like

THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EhG__l91nE

2 Likes

I’m wondering why Nintendo decided to port the game. Is there a jappenese Audience or fan base? It doesn’t really seem likely tbh but eh. I’m fine with a port.

1 Like

The Switch isn’t Japanese exclusive…:laughing:

There doesn’t need to be a Japanese fanbase for Nintendo to do anything. The Switch is huge, especially in the US.

Fortnite on the Switch is a big thing. I’m sure it will lead to some console sales.

6 Likes

lol Nintendo, one of the only things worse than fortnite (also jeez sorry about the comment, but seriously get an original hobby and don’t jump on hype trains).

What about jumping OFF of Battle Buses?

6 Likes

Haha my opinion is completely different now

4 Likes

I don’t hate the game, I just hate the culture. The only guys I saw play the game (in my experience) were just all around terrible people. So it may just be my distaste for the people that I’ve met who play the game rather than distaste for the actual game.

4 Likes

fortnite is alright but I don’t have it… My friend has it tho, and he likes it enough. like @Fershizzledizzle said, a lot of the community isn’t that great… the community is just filled with nasty people. of course, there are good eggs mixed in there… which is always a nice thing to know when playing the game.

1 Like

It’s…eh, fine I guess. I got it on my Switch, and I play it infrequently when I don’t feel like playing other games, but I guess it isn’t quite my cup of tea.

Also, can we talk about that fiasco about Sony basically blocking Epic Games accounts on PS if they’d been used on Switch(and maybe other consoles, not sure on that)? Or would that be better suited for a different topic?

2 Likes

Yes, you can talk about it here.

1 Like