Fortnite

GTA has mostly optional bad content from what I understand. But seven year olds? Some parents

2 Likes

Yes, seven year olds. Just because of parents that don’t care about what their kids play or watch…

1 Like

I think this is an exageration.

1 Like

No it’s not. My youngest brother (which is also 7 years old by the way) had a colleague at the Kindergarden that played GTA. And no, I am not kidding.

2 Likes

Kids tent to play shooters. It’s only natural (because a number of reasons I won’t say for now). GTA is not that accessible to seven years old and as such, the younger kids that are paying it are not that common. One case doesn’t mean everybody plays it.

2 Likes

That is true, even that single case isn’t good. GTA is PEGI 18, and seeing a 7-year old play it it’s kinda a pain to me to be honest. I personally never play such games because of my own reasons, (although all my friends laugh at me when I say this) but a 7-year old?

OUCH!

All right, it’s getting off-topic.

2 Likes

I think it’s funny how the reason why Fortnite is so popular is because it added a Battle Royle mode. I don’t even see or hear people talking about the story mode anymore

and all because PUBG was a thing

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna get Fortnite again. It’s all a lot of my friends really play lol

1 Like