Frontier - An Okoto Space Roleplay

IC: Tekan, Ko-koto inn (interior)
“Well then, that wasn’t very nice.” Tekan replied. Wiping off the drink as he quickly pulled off his cloak, revealing his shoulder cannon which he immediately fired at Klackk and around the door, redirecting the route he would have to take a bit, emptying all four stone rounds as he chased after, popping out the clip and starting to replace it.

IC: Klackk dodged the barrage of stones, flipped the table over for cover and began lobbing the projectiles back at the guy.

Tekan tssked as he twisted, grabbing a chair and blocking the thrown back projectiles as well as he could, charging at Klackk still. Klackk suddenly felt someone attempt to tackle him from behind and wrap their hand around his throat.

IC: Klackk, who had broken a leg off a table, swung a few times at the two, before ducking behind the counter, where he began lobbing whatever objects that he could find at them.

As he swung at the two of them with the table leg he saw who had tried to tackle him, he was a pretty normal basic ice Okotoran, the only noticeable differences where the fur cloak he wore, a robotic replacement arm and a magnifying lenses like attachment connected to his mask and head. The Okotoran being to close to fully dodge took a slight blow to the head, knocking his mask slightly askew as he dodged. As he fixed his mask he stared at Klackk with an angry expression and pulled out a short sword which he aimed at him threateningly. “Don’t steal from my friends.” He said in a dangerous tone. As Klack jumped behind the counter and started throwing items he prepared to jump away, until Tekan reached him, his cannon reloaded and holding a partially broken wood table top for a shield, blocking most of the projectiles, Tekan taking the blows that hit in stride, most of the items being to small and light to cause serious damage, as they both advanced on him. “I want my scythe back.” He said.

IC:“Oh yeah? Not everyone gets what they want!” Yelled Klackk from behind the table, before throwing a barrage of glasses at the two.

GM IC

The people at the inn had all ducked for cover. Violence was usually found in the alleys, and to have an all-out brawl was astonishing. As the patrons and those who called the inn their home scrambled off in every direction, The Okotoran behind the counter was too baffled to properly react to Klackk ducking for cover.

And then Klackk felt a burly, powerful hand grab his wrist after he launched a glass at the pair. If he bothered to look up he would see the steely determination of Muvoso, child of the stone, Holding a cautionary hand at Tekan and his companion.

“Now,” He growled, his hand threatening to take Klackk’s off as his grip grew tighter, “what happened here?”

Tekan managed to block most of them with his table shield, the few that got through shattered on his armour, a few larger chunks slightly embedding in the sections of his left arm and side that parts of his organic sections where visible on (this is going with the idea that not all of the bionicles bodies are naturally covered in armour, but they can make armour for the parts that aren’t covered, so there are a few areas where their organic parts can be seen) small trickles of blood (or whatever they have) dripping down from them. And now you’re starting to irritate me. Oy you!" He called out to the merchant. (@ToaWaster704) “Go and fetch the guards will you!”

IC: “Well, it’s a very long and dull story and I won’t bore you with the details” Klackk responded. Attempting to break free from the newcomer ’ s grip. “Yup, nothing too interesting.”

OOC: Sorry for not reading these things, I had some stuff to do.

IC: Waster was just minding his own business and didn´t really notice what happened, until he heard what Tekan said. “Oh, uh, sure, I´ll go get them.” He then stepped out of the inn, looking for the nearest guard. Actually, Waster wanted to keep himself away from trouble, but he just finished his insert coffee/tea here and he wasn´t distracted anymore, so might as well do something useful.

“He stole my friends scythe!” Karx said angrily as he stepped out from behind Tekans “shield”. His sword sheathed. “He speaks the truth.” Tekan grumbled out as he set down the broken table top, indicating this scythe on Klackks character. “Sorry for the damage, didn’t mean for it to get this out of hand.” He apologized as he started picking out the larger chunks of glass that had hit his organic parts.

GM IC

He seemed undisturbed by Klackk’s wriggling, only tightening his grip on the Okotoran’s tinier wrist. “If the scythe is yours, you’ll do me a favor and prove it.”

The rest of the occupants started shuffling slowly back towards their original positions, a small portion caring enough to pick up the debris. “In the meantime, I’ll be taking this and going… And you.”

He wrenched Klackk’s wrist into an awful position for a moment, using the position to place his other hand onto the scythe handle. “Do that again, and you’ll be seeing a potential beating.”

He released his harsh grip on Klackk’s wrist just as he yanked the scythe out of his hand, allowing him to scuffle away. He turned and exited through the inner door he had somehow appeared from.

The first guard in sight appeared half asleep and jolted awake at the sudden appearance of Waster. “Who did- Oh, I’m sorry, must’ve dozed off there. What’s the hubbub?”

Was he really asleep, after all that noise?

IC: Tekan Ko-koto inn (interior
“Well just perfect.” Tekan growled out as Muvoso left. “There goes my main source of revenue, who’s gonna hire a bodyguard with no weapons? And now I have to prove it’s my scythe.” He then turned and looked over at Klackk, giving him a piercing glare. “I hope you’re happy.” He growled at him before turning and going back to his table to retrieve his cloak. “Come on Karx, lets go and find a way to get my scythe back.” He said as he started to leave, waving towards the ice Okotoran. “Coming.” Karx said somewhat excitedly, hurrying over to Tekan, but not before sticking his tongue out at Klackk. As they started to leave the main room, heading elsewhere, Tekan could be heard muttering to Karx “how does one even prove they own a scythe? A license?” and such as it faded as they got further from the others.

IC: Klackk had more or less gotten off Scot free, well not really because the guard was going to show up so he should probably get the heck out od dodge, and he once again bolted for the door, and ran out into the snowy night.

IC: Karx, Ko-koto inn (interior)
“Good riddance.” Karx muttered as he looked back, catching sight of Klackk running off, a look of displeasure on his face. “Come on Tekan, we better hurry and get your stuff so you can get your scythe!” Karx said in a much more cheerful tone, his face taking on his natural look of excited happiness. “Now try to remember if there were any defining features on your scythe… Didn’t you do something to it so it’d be easier to prove it was yours after those last times it was stolen?” Karx questioned as they headed back to where Tekan had left his bag (if the inn rents rooms its in his room then). “Maybe.” Tekan replied as he hummed thoughtfully to himself. “I just can’t remember what! Curses!” He muttered, snapping his fingers in irritation and thought.

IC: Waster tried to keep himself away so Tekan could do his thing, but he saw Klackk run away. “Hey, guards! That guy just ran away! I think he was the one who stole the scythe!”

OOC: Chalking this up to RPG Time, since it’s still technically the early morning for Kyrlahni.

IC: Kyrlahni - Ko-Koto (Village Square)

Proceeding towards the inn, the Ga-Kotoran continued to weave her way through the streets, only to suddenly force herself to the side in order to avoid the fleeing Onu-Kotoran that had almost barreled right into her.
What the Karz…?
And that’s when she heard someone else yelling.

Truth be told, she was a bit hesitant to get involved, especially considering her previous track record and the nature of the cargo she was currently transporting to her meeting with Muvoso, which she definitely didn’t want to unintentionally destroy in a potential scuffle. And knowing her luck, even if she did end up successfully intervening, who knows just how much collateral damage would be left in her wake?
But, seeing as to how the entire region was still under siege by the Skull Spider horde, she quickly pushed herself past her doubts and forced herself to come to a decision.
There are more pressing matters to attend to than dealing with petty crooks. Even little distractions such as this could prove to be disasterous.
Spinning around as she let him successfully run past her, she reached out for her one of her Climbing Hooks and attempted to throw it between his legs before yanking back on its chain in an effort to snag his ankle and hopefully trip him up. Given that he primarily seemed obsessed with his own escape, didn’t look like he was about to unexpectedly change course, and had little reason to suspect her of being anything other than just another face in the crowd, it was highly unlikely that he would realise what was happening until it was far too late, nevermind execute a proper evasion.
One less guard searching for you is one more guard able to defend the village in the event that the walls are breached. And given that this region is the last bastion of safety still left on Okoto, we’ll be needing all the help we can get.

OOC: That’s Klackk, by the way.

OOC: You still didn’t fix the autohit.

OOC: What´s an autohit?

IC: Klackk felt a hook grab his leg and start drawing him to its owner, he pulled out his dagger and stabbed in into the ground in an attempt to gain traction over his foe. Holding on for dear life, he took one arm and began chucking mishapen snowballs at his foe.