Frozen 2

Well? What do you think?

2 Likes

Against my better judgement, I think it looks kind of cool. Darn their slick visuals, making me hyped for a movie I don’t want to exist!

9 Likes

It looks cool. Get it? cool, cold, frozen? I’ll leave now. For real though, it looks great. The first one was good, and I doubt this one will be bad either.

3 Likes

I am unable to find anything that would interest me in this.

Probably not the best movie to make a sequel to, but it looks okay, it looks really serious.

1 Like

Frozen is still making loads of money off merchandise, and he original’s sales revenue was through the roof.

It was the best movie to make a sequel to for literally every reason other than making a masterpiece.

6 Likes

but why tho

yes i know the original made a lot of money it’s not a legit question

1 Like

There are those who think this movie is the best movie ever of all time.
There are those who think it is highly overrated and are sick of seeing it everywhere.
And then there’s people like me who don’t care about either side, thought the first was OK, and are interested to see a sequel.

1 Like

While I was never a big fan of Frozen, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find this interesting.

Some highlights:

• Elsa trying to literally run across the ocean (I’m gonna touch on that in a bit)

• Someone apparently has wind powers. An interesting idea. Something I never thought watching the first, but I’m glad to see it explored here. The idea that there’s likely more magic users than Elsa. Especially since she was born with those powers. It’s very likely she wasn’t the only one.

• The overall more grand and epic scale of the film is interesting, and very welcome.

• And Anna straight up murdering someone in that last shot. Holy crap.

Now back to that opening with Elsa trying to literally run across the ocean. The biggest thing that stuck out in my head was why? Why on earth would you try to do something like that? I honestly can’t think of a reason she’d want to do this. Maybe she’s trying to find her parents? But that seems like a big stretch to me.

4 Likes

It looked more like a training montage to me. The better question would be why is she training like this.

If it were training I doubt she’d try to be moving far out the way she did.

It was clear. Each time she went out she desperately tried to get farther out than the last time. She went out far enough that she would be in serious danger if she fell. If she was training for something I doubt she’d take that risk.

1 Like

did Elsa forget she had a country to run? Why’s she adventuring

2 Likes

Yeah, that was one thing that nagged me. When I saw that shot on the cliff before the title, I thought

“Wait a minute. You’re a queen. You have queenley responsibilities. You can’t just run off to do whatever you want. Don’t run from your problems. That was like the one thing you learned in the first movie”

i just wanna see some witch burnings in this movie

2 Likes

Unlikely. Seeing as this is a Disney movie and all.

I don’t like Frozen… but I’m intrigued.

Elsa seemed do serious compared to how you are used to see her always smiling in merchandise…
Very determined to get somewhere…

I’m cautiously optimistic and vaugely intrigued. There’s so little information to go off of that it’s hard to be excited.

I actually quite liked Frozen when it came out, but I do think it is significantly overrated. However, this looks incredibly interesting. I’m all for it.

3 Likes

As for the trailer, it was very well put together. I’m liking the darker tone they’re going for. But I also wabted to highlight, we can assume Arendelle is a standard “for life” monarchy, meaning its likely Elsa would be queen during one if not both World Wars, and if they make more movies, its likely, since we know the first movie takes place in the rough 1860s, that we could eventually see Elsa as queen during 1911.

2 Likes