Funny issues you've faced when MOCing

“WHERE’S THE PURPLE CHEEZE SLOPE”

I start looking for a piece… I saw it before when i didn’t needed it. Now i need it!! I can’t find it!!

4 Likes

I’ve realized that I’m an adult and sitting on the floor for hours on end hurts.

3 Likes

Building on the floor? Me too. Hurts very much sometimes…

1 Like

let’s add to this list as i’ve now run out completely of 2 long axles. both red and black. all I’ve got left is two black ones i managed to somehow broke as a Child.

Another thing that i’m enfuriatingly low on currently is mixel joints. one part left, one Little part left.

1 Like

This is why Bricklink exists.

Or even Pick-A-Brick, though you probably won’t get as good prices.

1 Like

H-how?
How does this even happen?
I feel like whenever I want just one, about 50 appear in my box.
Unless you’re one of those wierdos people who don’t wreck mocs…

I often find that the MOCs that I deem bad enough to take apart are the ones that are best suited to revamps in the future, as you’ll all see soon enough :smirk:

1 Like

soon enough better be a few minutes…

:stuck_out_tongue:

I have to say, though, I haven’t really built Bionicle for a few months. I might try to do one this week…

Oh no it’ll be a bit longer than a few minutes. I get out of building a lot sometimes, and take long breaks from making stuff but after those breaks is usually when I make the best stuff

1 Like

Yeah, same.
I just finished a several-week-long project that spanned most of WInter break. It’s pretty cool, but like you said, I kinda started it and worked on it on-and-off. Yesterday, though, I really put work into it.
I might post it later this week…

1 Like

kind off. I just take some apart very rarely

2 Likes

Finishing a moc, then realizing that there is one part you need to change to keep the colors completely consistent, and it’s a key part of a custom torso.

6 Likes

Or you realize it either doesn’t exist or you don’t own it in that color.

4 Likes

Wishing I had more purple

:cry:

4 Likes

Not being able to take my parts out very often as they take too long to put back and I can’t have parts covering my bedroom floor all the time

I made a moc once, then moved on to make the weapon, and got completely carried away. Made an awesome sword that’s way too heavy, so the moc couldn’t wield it…

This was like 3 years ago, I still have the sword assembled because I’m proud of the design, even though nothing I’ve built can use it…

1 Like

When you need a piece… You search for it everywhere… Just to find out you used it at another important MOC!

2 Likes

The worst is when there’s a useless piece you never use, but one day you need it, and can’t find it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I experienced that, but I won’t say it’s the worst