(G2) Ahkmou, the Betrayer

I’ll be the first to admit that I am not well versed in the majority of G1 knowledge and such. But despite this, I tried to capture what some Matoran may look like, should they be build in the Okoto-style of G2.

First, we shall cover the backstabber himself, Ahkmou.

When I got around to making this guy, I went through using burnt orange shells and light tan shells, but to me at least, I think the dark tan works best. And I wanted something that’d complement the robe piece from TFA Rey.

I purposely positioned the robes to have it covering one of the eye holes of the mask. Took a while to get it just right while also getting the cape across his back the right way, but I like to think it came out good.

So…yeah.

That is Akhmou, in G2-form. Hope others like this interpretation of him as I do.

50 Likes

Pretty nice. Not much else to say.

1 Like

It doesn’t reminds me of Ahkmou.

looks like another Ahkmou MOC i’ve seen…

1 Like

The hammer doesn’t make much sense for Ahkmou, but besides that this is a great interpretation of Ahkmou in G2. Maybe change his weapon to a dagger or something to give him slightly more of an evil vibe with the weapon. This doesn’t mean the hammer looks bad.

2 Likes

KHÂRN IS THAT YOU

Looks nice. While the hammer doesn’t quite fit for Ahkmou, it still looks like a really cool hammer.

now this is the type of Okoto-style I usually love to see!

I really like the color scheme and the hammer looks really cool! even though it doesn’t fit Ahkmou but I don’t mind it

1 Like

I’m just now realizing how useful those tire pieces are.

My question is, how do you even attach them?!!!

The tires should slide over the ball-end of any of the open-ball pieces (aside from the smallest one).

2 Likes

Think there’s a specific title for “one who betrays” (a traitor),

but outside of that it’s neat.

Geese, I wish that the 2015 armor add on piece came in black

Looks a lot more like his appearance on Mata Nui than the set we got of his Metru Nui form. Which is probably appropriate for the conversion to G2.

The robe is a good touch. I think you could have gotten away with a third colour though, maybe some trans-orange bones or a gold chestplate and shins.

1 Like

me neither