Ga-Koro Boat (MNOG Project)

I wanted to do this for an idea that I had a long time ago. I could never get it the right size, shape, color, whatever. My intent was to recreate MNOG in a stopmotion movie. It hasn’t gotten any bigger than an idea so far. But back to the topic at hand, I absoluetely LOVE this MOC!!! The boat is amazing, the Matoran are fantastic, everything just works!!!:thumbsup:

Three torpedos.

#MAXIMUM FIREPOWER

in all seriousness it looks quite good, and the Matoran are cool to see

1 Like

The use of LDD for planning a physical MOC?

4 Likes

Love this

This boat is amazing, why didn’t Lego release this.

“yup, I see it That’s definitley a Skrall shield”
I love this fandom.

2 Likes

Is the Skrall Shield a reference to the discussion on cloud formations in the 2016 topic? Or is it something else?

it’s a meme started by @Hutere

1 Like

Could you show a photo with takua riding it? Please?
Overall, this looks just like the boat from the game :thumbsup:

I like the work you did on the Matoran.

But the boat itself… It seems overengineered and oversize, and I think you missed some cues.
Comparing it to the boat from the game, the Technic panels used are a size too big, and are upside-down. I think you could get a closer look to the boat from the game by using flex axles run through the holes in the panels. I also think the engine pods are meant to just be the rockets for the Technic cannons rather than canons in their entirety. The angular-tipped oblong protrusions near the arched liftarms might actually be intended to be Toa feet. Or they could be some other Technic part.
Looking at the boat in the shot of Maku on the dock, the hull seems to use a framework of arched liftarms.