Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension

That’s the only instance I can recall anyone other than Nick glinching, so it really stood out as bizarre thing they just decided to do.

guys whats your fav galidor episode

yknow ive wasted 42 hours on a stupid ninja show, might as well catch up with galidor and answer that (doesn’t he go pure energy in one ep?)

42 hours? Don’t you have a girlfriend yet?

2 Likes

Those are rookie numbers
Try wasting your whole life on a stupid theme about elemental robots

3 Likes

Answer my original query about favorite galidor episodes

1 Like

The final episode because that meant it was over

1 Like

How dare you

2 Likes

haha thats predicated on the assumption that i could get past the “nice guy” stage and not reveal myself as a complete thernardier-style spitbag

anyways back to watching cartoon

1 Like

I heard a true rumor that galidor is leaf and will get a movie

3 Likes

Don’t toy with my emotions like that.
My favorite was when the troll-faced Nazi enforcer guy went to Earth and messed with the school crossing guard. (Mr. Tager Goes To Earth) Nick and non-drowsy Allegra for adults steal some adolescent-size bikes from some old people then pause in the middle of their theft to put on the perfectly sized helmets.
It was like a spoof of the episode every Star Trek show did (why time travel always go to 20th and 21st century Erth?).
Also Galidor is such a close mirror of Farscape and Farscape had some great, emotional episodes centered around returning to Earth.

1 Like

Loved the show; big fan. But what it needed? Gorm-bots. Hear me out: disposable bad-guys for more action and glinching. Nick was actually a good fighter; he needed more opportunities to show his worth.

1 Like

I am super exited! I now have the complete Galidor Line! The only thing I’m missing are a few parts for Tager. I also have reviews for all of the sets, except Tager and Aquart, on my YouTube channel. Have a nice day, fellow fans!

4 Likes

Where did you manage to get Aquart from? That thing is incredibly rare.

1 Like

Where’s Makarr

1 Like

@LegoDavid
I have notifications set for my wanted list on BrickLink and found out one was up for sale. It cost a lot, and of course came from over seas, but, I now have it! The card is bent up a bit, but I’m not super worried about that. I’m just glad to have it! I’d like to have a loose Aquart, so I can do a review, but, ahh well. I might get one at some point in the future.
@Ghid
That one is pretty much impossible to get, haha. I think there’s only a 3 in existence. At least that’s the story anyway, haha.

3 Likes

Well, @Risebell managed to get it so…

2 Likes

Yeah! I saw his review. It would truly be a dream come true to get my hands on one of those!

2 Likes

You ain’t seen nothin yet

2 Likes

I’m really surprised that some people think LEGO was behind the storyline for these sets, this was a franchise like Star Wars, at the time the producers thought it would be big news. I believe LEGO decided to be it’s major backer because “glinching” had a very LEGO feel (at the time there weren’t many action figures with swappable parts lake there are today). I think the show was pretty campy and some of the episodes are excruciatingly predictable, but it really could have been saved with better direction. All in all, it was a show for kids and at the time it looked pretty cool for a T.V show. The Figures are pretty neat of you think about them as Action Figures and not “LEGO sets”.

1 Like